General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

West Coast Meet 'N' Greet a success...

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 09:23 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default West Coast Meet 'N' Greet a success...

Well it went off without a hitch. Cicso Burger saved all of their outside tables for us which we filled and a little more. I guess there were around 22 people or so. A great turn out. The food was good and the company too. We had more people than I expected and I want to personally thank each and every one of you and say that it was a pleasure to meet and or see you again. Swoon took us on a great ride after we left WCC along the coast over the Vincent Thomas Bridge into San Pedro and all the way up the coast through Palos Verdes and Redondo. Hard to believe that I have never been that way after living here for nearly 30 years. No bikes fell over, I heard of no accidents which means all in all it was a great day. Saw fatbob on the way home too. I almost forgot that our bikes took up the entire parking lot. Once again thanks everyone and hope everyone made it home safe.
Still resizing pics and stuff. Here is one teaser.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Kolni
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: West Coast Meet 'N' Greet a success...

wow...that looks like it was fun...........

Old 10-06-2007, 10:39 PM
mentor70
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was way cool, I wish I had know more members before hand soI could have planed rides before and after to make a full day of it!

well, theres always next time!

I have forgot almost every name of every one I shook hands with today, but I hope to see/ride with all of you again and get to know every body better!

Old 10-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Bluerose

ORIGINAL: mentor70

That was way cool, I wish I had know more members before hand soI could have planed rides before and after to make a full day of it!

well, theres always next time!

I have forgot almost every name of every one I shook hands with today, but I hope to see/ride with all of you again and get to know every body better!
Now you know how I feel when I have to put names in pictures!!!!! Good food and good people...nothing like it! Had a great time folks nice to see you all.

I had a good time at the car show with my son and his friend....got to drive a Toyota FJ and got it almost sideways Didn't get home until 9 pm...whew....BTW if I ever say I'm going near the 5 freeway again just go ahead and kick my bike over in the parking lot...it would be kinder...many years ago that was a good freeway but even at 7 - 8 pm on a Sat it sucked! [:@]

Old 10-07-2007, 12:30 AM
Bluerose

Members that attended (in no particular order):

Bluerose, Anubisss, ScooterGirl, 4merRacer, Gamma742, Dinger, Hamilton (or Jamento in spanish ), HDfiend, Gabe, 2mean2like, Tony, Billiam92407, Faction95, NastyHD, NitroDave, TTFHELL, DanoFive0, Cable, mentor70, Swoon, 97FXSTSB, CJ, Homer and Marge, and finally Mikey.

About 24 bikes and 25 people!

I messed up and forgo stuff on my camera....so i didn't take any pics [&:]

Old 10-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Dinger
Road Master

I woke up feeling a bit fuzzy this morning so I wasn't at my best. I was happy to gethome safely.My apologies to those of you I didn't get to meet,but I'm sure there will be some more opportunities in the future!

There was talk about a ride for next Saturday, weather permitting!

Don't forget the Long Beach InternationalMotorcycle Expo is coming in December, maybe wecan set up a MeetN Greetfor a rideon one of the days.

Hope to see some of you then.

Ride Safe!

Old 10-07-2007, 01:40 AM
97FXSTSB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 11 Posts

Just wanted to say it was nice meeting everyone, checking out your bikes, and seeing the mascot with all the names on it. This was my first meet with other members and I'm glad I went. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone butmaybe next time.My starter was really acting up later in the day so I'm finally taking care of it along with a few other things. Thanks and see you around! (If anyone can post the group pic here that would be nice.)

Old 10-07-2007, 05:08 AM
HDfiend
Cruiser

Well it was nice to meet everyone,It's nice when you can put a face to the post....

Mike,

Old 10-07-2007, 08:16 AM
4merRacer
Road Master

Andrew, you are quite the organizer!! Thanks again for you and your "staff" that gets people together. See ya at the next one!

Old 10-07-2007, 08:21 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

sounds like you pulled off another "good" one Anubiss!
now come on, lets get it a little closer to NY!! lol

Quick Reply: West Coast Meet 'N' Greet a success...