General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What would you do if a co-worker .....

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 11:48 PM
x2lee
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would you do if a co-worker .....

I like this reply best or maybe Mikes just as much about using his favorite golf club... I am sure I wouldnt have thought of anything as witty and if I did it would have been long after the fact, I guess I would have just told him its not cool to sit on someones bike without asking and let it roll off my back from there. That sounds like what she did. The second time is when it gets more complicated, like Mike said theres a lot less respect for others in the world today and its because its not taught as well as it once was. But now the guy is educated he prolly wont do it anymore.

ORIGINAL: celtlion

Tell her to stroll into work tomorrow...find the guy and say this:

WOW, I like your car!...the seats are really comfortable - I just wish my console had that much damn storage...

Old 12-01-2007, 12:52 AM
wutisay
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: Big Hog

tOUCHY tOUCHY GUYS. I don't know, but I like to spread the Hog love around. Given that someone is really interested in maybe getting a Hog. If they are just Fake annoying bastards then yeah let them have it. From my experience most people just love to dream about maybe one day having a Hog. As long as they show respect for you and the bike I don't see too wrong with it. We are the elite HOG Riders who are living the dream. Yeah baby, weizz living the dream alright. LIVING THE DREAM. YEAHHHHHHHH. Sorry I got a little carried away there towards the end.

Old 12-01-2007, 12:56 AM
wutisay
Intermediate

From some of the aggressive posts here, it seems some of our fellow riders are suffering from testosterone poisoning. Cheers.

Old 12-01-2007, 08:22 AM
SG Mike
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably give them the speech. That goes something like "If you ever do that again without permission, I'm going to..." You know the rest!

As you can see that kind of stuff pisses me off!

Old 12-01-2007, 07:47 PM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Would make me realize what a dipshit the person is.They do not know what respect is.

Old 12-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

If the person was a motorcyclist I could care less. If it was some idiot that didn't know what he was doing then I'd be pissed. Last summer a somebody sit on my bike while I was at work (I found out later) and put my bike in gear (just playing with the shifter). You can guess what happened when I hit the starter[:@].

Old 12-01-2007, 08:03 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

If the person was a motorcyclist I could care less. If it was some idiot that didn't know what he was doing then I'd be pissed. Last summer a somebody sit on my bike while I was at work (I found out later) and put my bike in gear (just playing with the shifter). You can guess what happened when I hit the starter[:@].
you didn't take "the course" either did ya? ....alwaysputin neutral before hitting starter[sm=laughat.gif]