General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does EVERYBODY wear a Harley "logo" jacket??

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 05:53 PM
snakeinthegrass
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Does EVRYBODY where a Harley "\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;logo"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; jacket??

I have at least 6 HD T's., 2 Long sleeve HD denim shirts.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; 1 HD&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;Nevada leather jacket, 1 HD Nylon jacket, 2 HD denim sleeveless vests,&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; 2 pair of HD leather gloves, 2 HD ball caps, 1 Tourmaster mesh armored jacket, offbrand&nbsp\\; leather jacket with huge HD eagle on the back.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; Chippewa over the calf leather boots (awesome), 1 HD Helmet, 1 Shoei full face, 1 Nolan fullface Modular helmet.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
99% of the time when I ride I wear levi's, Underarmor wicking&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;T's and my awesome Chippewa boots&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;and tourmaster gloves, oh yeah my HD Half helmet.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; It is hot and muggy in Louisiana.
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
I do not have fingerless chaps and assless gloves and I am okay with that.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I guess I am over-the-top with fashion accessories.&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; I feel naked now that I have bared my&nbsp\\;\\\\\\; clothes closet to everyone.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:59 PM
icecold
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Does EVRYBODY where a Harley "\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;logo"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; jacket??

I just have a HD tattoo on my...well you know...on one of my parts....it can go from XL883 to Fat Boy or VRod depending on the (sof)tail I'm with.

Old 07-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Dickf5187
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Does EVRYBODY where a Harley "\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\;logo"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\; jacket??

I have a leather jacket... black on black and the day night cylinder sunglasses. The thing about HD products is that HD does a good job of producing products that work. The jacket has all the pockets you need with zippers that allow ventilation. The glasses can be worn all day and at night with out stopping to change lenses. I give HD credit for good designs... biker friendly.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:40 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Does EVERYBODY wear a Harley "logo" jacket??

No!

Old 07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
jr_c6
Road Captain
Default RE: Does EVERYBODY wear a Harley "\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;logo"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; jacket??

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Harley makes quality stuff. Why would I not use them? I don't have a great desire to blend in to anyone else's definition of how I "should" dress.

What a weird thread..

Old 07-04-2008, 10:23 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Does EVERYBODY wear a Harley "\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;logo"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; jacket??

Real bikers don't give a **** about what joe blow thinks about yer dress code

Old 07-05-2008, 06:59 AM
HuronBob
Cruiser
Default RE: Does EVRYBODY where a Harley "\\;logo"\\; jacket??

heh... you guys spend more time talking about what you're going to wear to the prom than a bunch of girls... [\\]

Old 07-05-2008, 08:00 AM
bronk
Road Master
Default RE: Does EVERYBODY wear a Harley "logo" jacket??

Nope. All HD stuff is overpriced, and of marginal quality to begin with. I wear what is affordable, and yet works.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Donnylee
Stellar HDF Member
Received 747 Likes on 280 Posts
Default RE: Does EVRYBODY where a Harley "\\\\\\;logo"\\\\\\; jacket??

Truth be known I would really like to get a Vansen jacket, the quality and the fit are among the best I have seen, but they do not give them away.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; So if I am on anyones gift list........&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
Bottom line I do not care what others wear.&nbsp\\; 99% of us are not 1% and that makes for a very wide scale of what is preffered for some, and not for others.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;In other words there is no dress code for everyday&nbsp\\;folks from every walk in the USA.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\; I have no problem with those proud or take pride in the brand.&nbsp\\; That said I am not in the market for an HD Jacket.&nbsp\\; I am in the market for a Vansen.&nbsp\\; If Joe is in the Market for an HD Jacket or owns one&nbsp\\;more power to them!
&nbsp\\;
I have yet to have someone beitch about what I wear when I am with them.&nbsp\\; Its&nbsp\\;must&nbsp\\;be&nbsp\\;the good type of folks I hang with that just simply&nbsp\\;do not give a damn.&nbsp\\; And the truth is, none of my riding buds&nbsp\\;look like clones,&nbsp\\;each is as different as their personalities.
&nbsp\\;

Old 07-05-2008, 08:39 AM
otterbob
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Does EVRYBODY where a Harley "\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;logo"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\; jacket??

Strictly Schott for me!&nbsp\\; Patch and pin free and loving it.

Quick Reply: Does EVERYBODY wear a Harley "logo" jacket??