General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank you for all the lame,real biker,wave, stupid question, etc posts............................

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 05:25 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you for all the lame,real biker,wave, stupid question, etc posts............................

What would we do around here if we didn't have you guys to laugh at and beat up on?????

Old 12-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Rides2007Harley
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thank you for all the lame,real biker,wave, stupid question, etc posts............................

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

What would we do around here if we didn't have you guys to laugh at and beat up on?????
You should take this stuff more seriously DS, I bet you had no idea before you came to this forum all the things you were doing wrong.

Old 12-29-2007, 05:36 PM
06train
Road Warrior
Default RE: Thank you for all the lame,real biker,wave, stupid question, etc posts............................

Old 12-29-2007, 05:38 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: 06train

Ok NOW THATS FUNNY I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!! ahahahhaa

Old 12-29-2007, 05:40 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Thank you for all the lame,real biker,wave, stupid question, etc posts..........................

Sh*t, I almost bought a Goldwing based on the recommendations from this forum. I'm still thinking about gettin rid of my pipes because they are so upsetting to soooo many.

Old 12-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Rides2007Harley
Road Warrior
Default RE: Thank you for all the lame,real biker,wave, stupid question, etc posts..........................

ORIGINAL: kingk9

I'm still thinking about gettin rid of my pipes because they are so upsetting to soooo many.
Me too. When I read about the poor folks enjoying their cocktails sitting next to the street and the sound of the loud bikes going by forced them to go indoors a few months back I almost went back to stock.

Old 12-29-2007, 05:51 PM
xlr8rtwisted
Cruiser

Here we go again [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 12-29-2007, 06:44 PM
zombie
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Rides2007Harley

ORIGINAL: kingk9

I'm still thinking about gettin rid of my pipes because they are so upsetting to soooo many.
Me too. When I read about the poor folks enjoying their cocktails sitting next to the street and the sound of the loud bikes going by forced them to go indoors a few months back I almost went back to stock.
And contribute to global warming and Rosie O'Donnel bein fat...don't forget that!

Old 12-29-2007, 07:31 PM
itileman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As a relative Newbie, and, especially as a new Newbie, I found those threads educational and inspirational. In spite of the disdain shown by a fewexperienced, non-waving real bikers that frequent this site.
For the first two weeks of riding, I was waving my right hand high in the air to show off my new genuine Made in China leather fingerless gloves and wondering why my bike would slow down (wind resistance?). Little did I know that you were supposed to sneer and look tough instead. That was a rather useless gesture since I was wearing a full-face, DOT approvedhelmet instead of a properly tied do-rag (I was glad to see that instructions were posted as to how to actually tie one, but I got a pre-tied one anywayjust to be on the safe side).
Chaps I believe are supposed to be crotchless, but having feet in them would be real nice for colder weather, because, in aspiring to be a real biker, I will ride when it's 60 degrees (full sun only).
I've had people tell me my pipes are too loud, but I wear ear plugs so I can't say for sure. I believe there are laws with regards to public drinking, so those folkshaving cocktails on their lawns really should go inside.
I don't watch television - who is this Rosie fat chick warming the globe - Al Gore's niece?
Anyway,thank you for your time and interest in reading this post. I have to go change the nitrogen in my tires.
I have no friends, but if I did, they would call me Lamont. You can too.
How do you post a wave?

Old 12-29-2007, 07:41 PM
kingk9
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have no friends, but if I did, they would call me Lamont. You can too.
Lamont,
You have no friends cause you live in Montana. There are only 4 people in Montana.

Quick Reply: Thank you for all the lame,real biker,wave, stupid question, etc posts............................