General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update in the Billy Lane Case for those interested.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 02:06 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts
Default RE: Update in the Billy Lane Case for those interested.

EVERYONE in the motorcycle comunity needs to BLACKBALL this drunkin POS. Dont buy anything from him or with his name on it.Dont watch TV show with him in them. Dont go to rallies with him there or at least dont talk to him or anyone around him.Hes not a celebrity, Hes a drunkin fool. The comsumer rules the world. Lets send a messagethat this FOOL cant get away with what he has done.When he is in prison ,I hope his cell mate Bubba likes those dredlocks. Burn in Hell Billy Lane Burn

Old 05-11-2008, 02:35 PM
route2null0
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dont hold back Damifiknow.. tell us how you really feel :P

ORIGINAL: DamifIknow

EVERYONE in the motorcycle comunity needs to BLACKBALL this drunkin POS. Dont buy anything from him or with his name on it.Dont watch TV show with him in them. Dont go to rallies with him there or at least dont talk to him or anyone around him.Hes not a celebrity, Hes a drunkin fool. The comsumer rules the world. Lets send a messagethat this FOOL cant get away with what he has done.When he is in prison ,I hope his cell mate Bubba likes those dredlocks. Burn in Hell Billy Lane Burn

Old 05-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

I agree. We need to let the judicial system take care of this and we can report on it when it's done. We've had a ton of BL threads since this accident. Everyone acts like BL is the first celebrity to be caught drinking and driving. The only difference between Billy Lane and Brittney Spears is that she hasn't killed anyone yet. I'm going to lock this thread now. I don't think there is much that can be added to what has already been said.