General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 05:07 PM
QehQeh
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marlinman1
Anaheim Fullerton Harley Davidson in Fullerton CA
Fantastic dealer great friendly folks. Colby and the service crew are top notch
+1 on Anaheim/Fullerton Harley-Davidson. Great people - very knowledgeable. If you have a 2006 Dyna with rotor/stator or IPB problems go see them! Colby (serv mngr) is the man.

Old 05-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Harley_RN
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stocks harley davidson: Manitowoc, wisconsin

Stock's Harley in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Great staff. The showroom is one of only a couple in the U.S. that has bikes that circle the ceiling on a chain system. Think I heard the salesman tell me one of the other ones is in Las Vegas.

Last edited by Harley_RN; 05-08-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: added dealer location to title
Old 05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Attredies
6th Gear

New River Valley HD, Christiansburg, Va.
Harley Davidson of Wytheville, Va.
Roanoke Valley HD, Roanoke Va.

Been to all three dealers for various things, always happy to see you

Hadn't been to Christiansburg shop in over 6 months, and entire staff remembered my name, they have the customer service side down pat, Rhett who works parts knows his stuff and can get it to you for a good price

Old 05-11-2010, 11:40 AM
mstakern
Tourer

C&A Harley in Plain City Ohio, just a few minutes north of Columbus. Got my Deuce there and will buy my next bike from them.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:12 PM
RugbyRef
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Heritage HD...

...in Lisle, IL. The second you walk in the door they make you feel like a family member! If ya ever get up to the dealership talk to Kurt and Josh! Great guys!

Tim

Old 05-17-2010, 06:23 PM
bluegrassboy
Tourer

GREAT!!!! experience buying my FLHTK from Savannah, Harley Davidson.......in Savannah , Georgia........great folks!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 10:32 AM
2grouse
Advanced

Lone Wolf Harley Davidson, Coeur D'alene, ID The best experience I've ever had with a dealer. I bought a 2010 Crossbones a month ago. The whole experience was great. They introduced me to every Dept., the service manager went over everything about the new bike, (i mean everything) even the reasons to do certain things. He covered the entire owners manual, and never opened it once. After about 3 weeks of riding one of the spring tower lower acorn nuts fell off some where. I went to them, and found it had to come from the factory, at least a week out. The service manager didn't hesitate, "steal one off a new bike, this guys gotta riding". When I bought a new helmet that I didn't like, even though you can't return a helmet, they worked something out for me. This a great dealership. If you're in the Northwest, stop in, you'll be welcome.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:28 AM
DanD
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 2grouse
Lone Wolf Harley Davidson, Coeur D'alene, ID The best experience I've ever had with a dealer. I bought a 2010 Crossbones a month ago. The whole experience was great. They introduced me to every Dept., the service manager went over everything about the new bike, (i mean everything) even the reasons to do certain things. He covered the entire owners manual, and never opened it once. After about 3 weeks of riding one of the spring tower lower acorn nuts fell off some where. I went to them, and found it had to come from the factory, at least a week out. The service manager didn't hesitate, "steal one off a new bike, this guys gotta riding". When I bought a new helmet that I didn't like, even though you can't return a helmet, they worked something out for me. This a great dealership. If you're in the Northwest, stop in, you'll be welcome.
thanks for this post! that's only 3 hrs from me,I didn't even know they opened there.My local "montana harley" sucks *****,good to know a new dealer is that close!

Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
OneBlackFly
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is good information. I'm down here in Idaho Falls, so knowledge of the 'local' dealerships is helpful.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 PM
wifeletsme
Stage II
Default Brians HD LANGHORNE PA

I just purchased my first bike. I had visited three local dealers. John V at Brian's spent three hours with me on a very busy Sat. and answer every question I had knowing going in that I would not be buying that day. I did go back and buy my sporty from John V. The first month I received a phone call from John service manager or customer service rep. at least once a month. five stars

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences