General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This may be good or my be bad!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 02:21 AM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by hyperfocal
I saw there product in a truck-stop and gift store on my way home from Nashville TN. The leather jackets looked nice and well worth the money. If I can purchase a leather jacket from them and pay there wholesale price. That would be an excellent price. Looks to me I can buy a leather jacket for about 100.00+..
Support an HDF advertiser - go to Leatherup.com. Good quality leather products, great prices, great service.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:37 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MidnitEvil
Support an HDF advertiser - go to Leatherup.com. Good quality leather products, great prices, great service.
Mornin' MidnitEvil; that wouldn't be where all that leather on momma comes from now would it

Old 10-22-2008, 03:27 AM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Mike
Mornin' MidnitEvil; that wouldn't be where all that leather on momma comes from now would it
LOL! Actually, no... hers is all pure HD. She started with the jacket, which she found in the clearance section (good). Then, when she decided to get some chaps, she had to get the chaps that matched the jacket, They weren't in the clearance section. Not horrendous I suppose (I think they were something like $265, and she got 15% off). Pants?... she's had those for a while. Boots... she has tons of them. Same with leather gloves.

I think her jacket and chaps cost about as much as what I've spent with Leatherup for two jackets, chaps, boots & gloves.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:49 AM
amike
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Buy quality stuff and from someone who speaks english.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:06 AM
Mad Mike
Road Master

Originally Posted by MidnitEvil
LOL! Actually, no... hers is all pure HD. She started with the jacket, which she found in the clearance section (good). Then, when she decided to get some chaps, she had to get the chaps that matched the jacket, They weren't in the clearance section. Not horrendous I suppose (I think they were something like $265, and she got 15% off). Pants?... she's had those for a while. Boots... she has tons of them. Same with leather gloves.

I think her jacket and chaps cost about as much as what I've spent with Leatherup for two jackets, chaps, boots & gloves.
Sounds like my OL; I think she's got more invested in biker related clothing than she does in her Dyna - nightmare on deciding what to wear before we go on a ride. What happened to the good old days when it was just a guy kinda thang I'll get flamed by the ladies on this one, just watch

Old 10-22-2008, 04:19 AM
bikerick
Cruiser
Default leatherup

try leatherup.com i bought my leather from them, gloves and helmets, real happy with there products....and i saved $300.00 I had planned on buying from Harley until i looked at the label....made in Pakistan...

Old 10-22-2008, 06:05 AM
hyperfocal
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks again Men, for your knowledge and your experience. That's why I am here, to learn from people who have already been there and done that.

May God grant you many more years of riding.

Old 10-22-2008, 06:54 AM
King FLH
Road Captain
Received 38 Likes on 13 Posts

Hmmm.... muslims importing swords and daggers. I wouldn't buy anything off that POS.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:22 AM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member

I have had good luck with LeatherUp as well...1 leather jacket, 1 Tourmaster textile jacket and a pair of gauntlet winter gloves...no problems so far.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:38 PM
08rking
Cruiser

I agree about LeatherUp. I've bought several things from them. Good prices, free shipping, good quality products.

Quick Reply: This may be good or my be bad!!