General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with Military Exchance new Car sales?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:42 PM
fedwa001
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea I had that talk with the dealer to see if I had made a mistake I was happy to hear he couldnt match the offer so I at least got a good deal....

Old 01-07-2009, 08:03 AM
wagsrk08
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Glad to hear your bike is hopefully enroute to your dealership with in 10 days. ENCS is a great company in my opinion. I changed my order i.e. delivery dates, delivery location, warranty, accessories etc 2 times and they worked with me no questions asked. My local dealership also said they couldn't match the price I paid for my bike when they were writting up the paperwork.

Curious on the compensation package you'll be getting? By the way, did you speak with Ms. Schrieber at the main office in NY to resolve your problem? This lady was great to me. Keep up posted and good luck.

Old 01-13-2009, 09:40 PM
fedwa001
Cruiser

OK gang hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have taken delivery of the new Scoot. Got the call today to head down to the dealership to get the paperwork for my tags and regristration. While I was signing some of the paperwork they rolled out my baby on the showroom floor. All I could do was grinn from ear to ear. Unfortunatly the DMV was closed so I'm headin back in the morning. I was really impressed at how fast the folks at ENCS got the bike to sent out after the whole mix up at the factory. As they are on the east coast thier offices werent open by the time I got around to calling so I still havnt found out what kind of compensation package they were putting together for me. Its gonna be hard trying to sleep tonight. Ill try to post picks tomorrow night. Later Yall

Old 01-18-2009, 07:19 PM
dan218
Stage I

I feel for you man, I ordered my rocker c back in October from military car sales in England, they gave me a delivery date of November 13, the bike has been sitting in Germany for about 2 weeks now...they say that it'll finally be at the dealer in Newmarket next week, I'm not holding my breath...Fortunately for me the weather out here sucks, so I'm not missing out on much riding. From what I hear from other guys they're always a few months behind. Hope you get something good out of the comp package!

Old 01-18-2009, 07:42 PM
hatchetman
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

knoxy66, If those dinks at that dealership are dragging their feet just because you didn't buy it there, let em know that you will pass your opinion about their service to all other vet's that might be buying bikes or parts in that area. I hope you dont have to go far to find a better dealer to spend your cash at. Those guy's stand to make or loose alot of cash from parts & service so their lack of respect to a customer & a veteran is not acceptable!
Fedwa001, I hope you get your ride very soon, No one should have to wait because a dealer or shipper is dropping the ball!
Ride safe, Thank you for your service from a Canadian vet!!

Old 01-18-2009, 07:53 PM
jd8181
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey fedwa001 what kind of compensation package did you end up getting???

Old 01-19-2009, 09:11 AM
fedwa001
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jd8181
hey fedwa001 what kind of compensation package did you end up getting???

oh huy yall sorry I didnt up date on this I actually posted an new thread with updates but heres the newest. I finnaly got the bike last Thursday. ENCS is sending me a 400 dollar check to compensate my time. I absolutley love the new scoot. Love riding her I havnt given her a name yet but theres plenty of time and Ideas lol
Well its gonna be like 60 deg for the 4th day in a row so im going riding later

Old 01-19-2009, 02:07 PM
HD Jake
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree our men and woman deserve WAY better treatment than this...
If it does not show up, just call NICS and have them open an investigation....JK