General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lighted spark plug wires

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:58 AM
justjohn
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HD-StreetBob2008
Nobody cares what you think tat boy. To all the ones that give a smarta$$ answer well you missed your calling in life somewhere. Yall should have been somebodys ex-wife. Hey if I had known I would get some answers like I have gotten hell I would have saved the time fill out all the infor on her and just called her! It is cool though I no it take some people longer to mature than others. Have a gooday
Maybe you should have asked this question here?

General B/S, Poser " Meet & Greet " its right here and I am sure every one would have treated you question with respect, because I 'll just bet some of your fellow posers have already had the dealer do this for them already.

A word of caution, do not all of you drive at the same time and street at Christmas, you will have Santa Claus trying to land there.

John

Old 03-03-2009, 01:48 PM
fixedmlc
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What color wires did you want to get?

Old 03-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Centerline
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

maybe you should put some candles somewhere eles pal. If you dont have a good answer then dont reply to anything I post. If you need something to play with go to Wal Mart and buy yourself a toy. Not trying to be a but just dont really need no smart butt answer. Thanks for NOT Posting again
It would seem you don't have much sense of humor. You will learn that around here (and ALL other motorcycle forums I have used) you are gonna get some sarcastic answers. You might even learn that others don't agree with you.
If you don't want silly answers, don't propose putting silly *** girlie lights on your sparkplug leads.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Ultra110
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Nobody cares what you think tat boy. To all the ones that give a smarta$$ answer well you missed your calling in life somewhere. Yall should have been somebodys ex-wife. Hey if I had known I would get some answers like I have gotten hell I would have saved the time fill out all the infor on her and just called her! It is cool though I no it take some people longer to mature than others. Have a gooday
Hmm it would seem that a certain brain surgeon can't even read. Tat boy is my son serving over in Iraq so you can sit here and make stupid statements and be a general idiot. I smell Troll

Originally Posted by Centerline
If you don't want silly answers, don't propose putting silly *** girlie lights on your sparkplug leads.
Niiiice!

Old 03-03-2009, 02:42 PM
AR-15 DEUCE
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Can you say NNNNOOO...don"t do it,You should"nt even put those little chrome caps on top of your plugs....stock is best...if..if you want your buke to run the best,if you want to show your bike and start it up ONLY,then go ahead

Old 03-03-2009, 02:51 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

My nuts are sore...........

Old 03-03-2009, 04:50 PM
skullhead
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm taking my toys and going home! Your so mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ANyway getting back to the real question, use x-mas tree lights.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 AM
HD-StreetBob2008
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok It's done and over I got all the answers I need thanks to those with good info and to the others well.... It aint even worth saying. I have been sick and really didnot feel like alot of bull****. My hats off to your son for doing what he does Ultra110. Everyone have and good day and ride safe.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:39 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Barrett from Mississippi
My old 67 Mustang had those Lighted Plug Wires! You could open the hood at night and it looked like a Christmas Tree in there. It did not run very well and I never considered those sparks may have been messing with the computer.
Your 67 Mustang had a computer? WTF?

Old 03-04-2009, 08:06 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 299 Likes on 228 Posts

Originally Posted by PigInaBlanket
Your 67 Mustang had a computer? WTF?
Hehe,

Sometimes this kind of stuff is funny, but lately the quantity of misinformation being posted on the forum by people that obviously don't know jack is amazing. Maybe the weather has frozen peoples brains.

Ya have to wonder if people realize how dumb they look when they post total BS as though it were fact.

Quick Reply: Lighted spark plug wires