General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tues. Video footage from Daytona Beach

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 09:15 AM
houndawgg
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tues. Video footage from Daytona Beach

At the end of the video, is the Viet Nam wall, the name Donald Brower, was a high school friend. They have a computer, that will tell you where each name is located.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMTVnT0kio

On Facebook it's in HD, don't know if you have to be a member to view, but I made it public

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...72&ref=profile

Last edited by houndawgg; 03-04-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:26 AM
MattInFla
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for sharing the video.

I was up in Daytona with the PGR for the arrival of the AVTT wall. It was an honor to play a small part in the event, and it was the highlight of my time in Daytona so far.

Matt

Old 03-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Alien Spyder
Grand HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Pretty cool Houndawgg!

How are you taking these videos and driving at the same time? Looks like you might be using some sort of helmet cam.

It was lookin pretty windy in that video. Back here in the North East we're having daytime temps in the 20's.

Make sure you check out the Cabbach Patch. Just follow all the bikes going South past the Speedway. Their all headin towards the patch.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:10 PM
DuraGlide
Road Warrior
Received 118 Likes on 77 Posts

Definitely windy and cool at the Speedway Tues. The beer girls were wearing parkas with fur lined hoods! Seeing the Wall and all the Iraq war and the 9-11 names will give you a chill of another kind.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 AM
houndawgg
Tourer

Originally Posted by Alien Spyder
Pretty cool Houndawgg!

How are you taking these videos and driving at the same time? Looks like you might be using some sort of helmet cam.
It was lookin pretty windy in that video. Back here in the North East we're having daytime temps in the 20's.

Make sure you check out the Cabbach Patch. Just follow all the bikes going South past the Speedway. Their all headin towards the patch.
I went to the CP yesterday, it was a mob scene. Took a ride to New Smyrma and hit Club 40, then made a loop back to Ponce Inlet, where I'm staying.
I had a young cop stop me in PI because I wasn't wearing glasses. In Fla. you need them even if you have a windshielf, never heard of that anywhere. He just checked me out and gave me a verbal warning.
I'll post the CP coleslaw wrestling in little while.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:08 AM
houndawgg
Tourer

Originally Posted by Alien Spyder
Pretty cool Houndawgg!
I'm just hand holding the camcorder. I keep it on a breakaway lanyard, around my neck, so I can grab it quick, if something good is happening.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:18 AM
HDBRATT
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

That was some cool footage~thank you for sharing it with us. I did love the "we got the beat" on the radio

Old 03-05-2009, 09:02 AM
houndawgg
Tourer

Originally Posted by HarleyTrish
That was some cool footage~thank you for sharing it with us. I did love the "we got the beat" on the radio
This local station "HOG" plays some good stuff, haven't put a CD or MP3 on, since I've been here.