General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To all you Girlster (Sportster) Bashers

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 05:34 PM
dwyerseve
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW, just got a look @ the 883 iron, couldnt care less what any of you think. ME LIKES IT! looks like my springer is gonna have to share road time. Thats one bada$$ lookin sporty!

Old 03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
smokeygold
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enough of this thread...everybody knows a Skirtsters place is in the kitchen!

Old 03-29-2009, 06:34 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Mandog
You either have to be on drugs or you just don't get it. Do you have to push a small car or any car for that matter into a parking spot or a garage? Sure girls ride Ultras and every other bike made. That means what? Would you like to bet some money that the lighter the bike, the more females there are that own them? Do you think the seat height , width and weight of an Ultra is appealing to most females?
I guess I just don't know bikes like you since you ride that bike with all that "raw" power. I crack up every time I read that statement of yours about "raw power". LMAO Give me a break
Uhh you can't read very well sir. Show me where I said my bike had raw "power".

What I said (for the third time now, please pay attention) is that the Sportster is a raw bike and the Dynas are a bigger raw bike. Nowhere did I say anything about power. By raw I meant a more basic type of bike with no silly cup holders, radios, gps and the like.
If you like I can help you find a good reading comprehension class online, although you may not be able to understand what I just typed so uhh just forget it.

Oh and to answer your question "Do you think the seat height , width and weight of an Ultra is appealing to most females?"
While I don't know about most females, I do know some females like them, take you for example, you own one.

Last edited by PigInaBlanket; 03-29-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:40 PM
E.Richardson
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Apex Rider
While y'all sit around the 'puter discussing who's scooter is more manly,I'm going for a ride.
That is no s**t. Jesus Christmas, who the hell cares about defending what type of H-D YOU CHOSE?! In terms of what bike can 'smoke' another bike... guess I'm just missing it. Never even felt the desire nor the need to race a motorcycle. I ride to enjoy the ride. If you ride a Sportster, Softail, Touring, metric... or anything else, GREAT!!

I just don't understand why someone would start a thread talking about the perception of their wife's bike... She rides, cool. She rides an HD, cooler. She's hot... great!

All this does is stir the pot and at the end of the day... who cares?! I didn't pay for her bike and neither did anyone else. If SHE'S happy with it, then writing on a forum defending Sportster's is about as effective as someone wearing a condom during phone sex... it does no good and what's the point?

Old 03-29-2009, 06:41 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Enough of this one too.

ALL Harleys are girls bikes