General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MB rumbling with discontent as bikers leave

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 11:30 PM
rydermike
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MB rumbling with discontent as bikers leave

Here's the story from the local paper:
http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/903916.html
A quote from a cop: "We did see a lot of motorcycle traffic Saturday around the south end and North Myrtle Beach," Collins said. "We had some congestion around the local hot spots, but overall, traffic moved very smoothly."

Old 05-17-2009, 11:55 PM
The Architect
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be upset, as well, if every trailer park resident in America ascended upon the town I reside in. Guess that is why I do not live in or anywhere near a tourist town.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:38 AM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by The Architect
I would be upset, as well, if every trailer park resident in America ascended upon the town I reside in. Guess that is why I do not live in or anywhere near a tourist town.
Why did you even join this forum or for that fact even buy a Harley? or did you.. You have no pics, or anything on your members page..

If it was trailer park trash, They wouldn't of had the money to even buy a Harley.

Oh also. . I know some very very fine people that live in Trailers.
One of them could probably buy you out several times over. He is a very very old man and very wealthy. Lives up north of Liberty Mo.

Trailer Park trash as you call them.. I'll hang with them and probably have more fun. Sounds like you are to **** retentive to hang out with anyways.

I think it is great that the boycott worked. We spend a lot of money on our bikes. We donate a lot of money to charities of all kinds. We put a lot of money into the local businesses at the rallies we have. Some of these people rely upon our money to stay in business.

Some people call us loud and obnoxious ...Really we are just having fun and are just a little bit of a rowdy crowd. No real harm done .

It's **** retentive Jack Offs that want everyone to look a certain way, dress a certain way, be quiet, conform conform conform. I'd rather be dead than to be so scared of life and of others little bit of noise..

When I get moved into the new place.(lots of acres) I think I am gonna put a mobile home on it and live in that.. I will be throwing lots of biker parties there, everyone will be invited, but you can't be an **** retentive a$$...or we are gonna get ya.

Last edited by ToastedGoat; 05-18-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:46 AM
Hackd
Elite HDF Member
Received 81 Likes on 76 Posts

DO NOT FEED THE

Old 05-18-2009, 12:48 AM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Hackd
DO NOT FEED THE
I had a little food left over ,, thought I'd go ahead and get rid of it.

Old 05-18-2009, 03:04 AM
BlackRob
Tourer

How dare those people live in affordable housing! Why don't they pay too much for a house they can't afford like everyone else? Don't they know the Democrats will bail them out of foreclosure with working people's tax money?

Old 05-18-2009, 05:03 AM
Lures
Road Warrior

This has the distinct odor of troll!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:11 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

It is a sad day when a few try to change the world to satisfy their narrow outlook on life.Selfish is the word!

Old 05-18-2009, 06:15 AM
honestbob
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool

Who are you Troll? You don't put anything on your profile. Do you even ride a bike?

Old 05-18-2009, 06:23 AM
overhead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I can relate to the folks in MB, though I think they need to look at the big picture. When they lose the tax money and cannot pave roads or pay for schools as easily they may regret chasing people off.

I lived in Va Beach at the ocean front for 7 years. The traffic and general stupid behavior that came with the tourist was a pain in the tail. It was tough to take some weekends. By labor day I was very glad to see them all leaving town, but at the same time I understood that the money they brought into the area was important. When I got sick of it I did not ask our politicians to make them go away, I just moved away from the tourist area. It would not be fair to all the business owners that depend on them for me to try and chase them off.

Quick Reply: MB rumbling with discontent as bikers leave