General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

true duals pros and cons...

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 03:05 AM
Scurvy Jack
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: true duals pros and cons...

I've also been told that V&H is now the only dealer still selling true duals without having O2 sensors installed in them and all the expensive upgrades that have to go with them. Anyone have anymore info about this? That is the main reason my buddy bought the V&H pipes over the Rinehardts.

Old 05-22-2006, 03:09 AM
mikeisglidn
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: Scurvy Jack

I've also been told that V&H is now the only dealer still selling true duals without having O2 sensors installed in them and all the expensive upgrades that have to go with them. Anyone have anymore info about this? That is the main reason my buddy bought the V&H pipes over the Rinehardts.
there are no senser in the rineharts, just a place for it to go and all ya do is install a plug to block it off.

Old 05-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Neckball
Stellar HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Anyone care to offer an opinion on what a set of SEII slip-ons would sound like on a set of V&H true dual headers compared to the stock head pipes? Just wondering on the difference it would make in the volume and tone when you've got the same amount of exhaust running through both pipes compared to the stock system with most of it blowing through the right side.

I know, I know, go find a bike with this set -up on it and listen. I intend to, at the state HOG rally next month.