General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to buy HD T-shirts from other countries

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 10:05 AM
ALPHA_MALE
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The idea is getting T's from places you have seen or road to ..dont be a posser ..get off you a$$ and get some mile son your scoot and pick up some shirts and living on your way !even if your not ridding there but flying at least youve been

Old 08-30-2009, 02:03 PM
moondog99
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been there many moons ago. And now I want a shirt due to that is where my folks are from. And enough of the posser $hit I don't think generic colors and fingerless gloves makes anyone a posser either! I have a 2007 EGC with 29,000 miles so sitting on the scooter has not been a problem either.

Old 08-30-2009, 02:26 PM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

It's not a POSER thread! Leave it alone!

Old 08-30-2009, 02:32 PM
foxtrot
Cruiser

Originally Posted by piggy
There is also a T SHIRT SWAP SHOP right here on the forum. Place a want list and see what happens. Living in NY close to the city and brooklyn, I'd be swamped with orders i believe, if I ventured into that site. Seems when i wear a BROOKLYN HARLEY t shirt around the country or when i traveled to Europe FOLKS wanted it off my back.
If I had that problem Id keep a small supply on hand for wheelin and dealin.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:53 PM
BspikeS
Stage IV
Default hd shirts

just like here in the states the hd shirts in europe are all imported from india, vietnam, china or some country in africa, where women and children are forced to work for slave wages, then they have the ***** to charge $40+ for a shirt that cost them less then a dollar - and people criticize walmart's scrupulous practises - me, i love the hd brand bought my 1st bike in 1969 my last an 03 king with several in between but i stopped buying the clothing years ago, i know all about the global economy but it doesn't excuse a total disregard of human rights just so these corporate ******** can line their pockets - besides the quality sucks

Old 08-31-2009, 12:52 AM
SoftailBrian
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by BspikeS
just like here in the states the hd shirts in europe are all imported from india, vietnam, china or some country in africa, where women and children are forced to work for slave wages, then they have the ***** to charge $40+ for a shirt that cost them less then a dollar - and people criticize walmart's scrupulous practises - me, i love the hd brand bought my 1st bike in 1969 my last an 03 king with several in between but i stopped buying the clothing years ago, i know all about the global economy but it doesn't excuse a total disregard of human rights just so these corporate ******** can line their pockets - besides the quality sucks
I know some are made over seas, but all mine are great quality and better than most T's out there. All mine say Made in the USA, too.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:59 AM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by SoftailBrian
I know some are made over seas, but all mine are great quality and better than most T's out there. All mine say Made in the USA, too.
Ditto!

Old 08-31-2009, 08:35 AM
BspikeS
Stage IV
Default made in the U.S.A.

Originally Posted by SoftailBrian
congratulations, you found somewhere to buy American made quality products, where are these dealerships because i would like to give them my patronage, but we can not ignore the fact that the vast majority of clothing products in all hd dealerships are not made in America but come from some third world country, hd prides themselves as an American company, well they owe it to the American people and the American clothing manufacturing companies to sell products made in the U.S.A.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:51 AM
tseek555
Road Master

I was looking for t's from over seas, and like was said earlier, went to Harley site and did a dealer search. The only problem is that the sites were in the language of that country.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:07 PM
dyna2319
Tourer

Like was said before I only buy shirts from the countries/places that I actually visit. I do get to travel extensively in my job. Have been to Europe a multiple times and getting ready to go back to New Zealand in a few months again. It does make a good conversation starter with the women though. Personally I don't wear a shirt that I have not actually been to that location. I do need to get some more space in the dresser though have been on too many trip lately. Not knocking anyone here just personal thing with me.

Quick Reply: Where to buy HD T-shirts from other countries