General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gotta love it!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Big Rol
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gotta love it!

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.
“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”
The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”
“I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.
“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

__._,_.___

Attached Thumbnails Gotta love it!-cid_008001ca962e-a45f4710-b9a1c0fb-judy.jpg  
Old 01-15-2010, 08:07 PM
skipper469
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I just crapped my pants laughing!!!!

Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Big Pa
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Farting on thier heads"!!! Thats just good clean fun right there!

Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 816 Likes on 802 Posts

We need this kind of thread in here to lighten up every now and then..

love the secret hand shake line...

Old 01-15-2010, 08:20 PM
SauerKraut
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like a diet low in protien can lower your intelligence. Ha ha. If you say anything out loud, it imeadiatly becomes apparent if it is good idea or not. "Let me see, start fight with drunk bikers, by myself?" Nope stills sounds stupid.

Old 01-15-2010, 08:25 PM
GymRat523
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

great post, self important idiots were most llikely shocked that someone fought fire with fire.

Old 01-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Old 01-16-2010, 04:38 AM
bagdragger
Advanced
Default pennsylvania is great

omg wish i had been there lol

Attached Thumbnails Gotta love it!-picture-015.jpg  
Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 AM
Lardog666
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

funny... too bad it's fake

Old 01-16-2010, 06:11 AM
OTTO
Cruiser
Default gone missing

Hi i,ve seent the veido already it is funny .

Attached Thumbnails Gotta love it!-cliffs-bike-1.jpg   Gotta love it!-cliffs-bike-2.jpg