General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Helmet!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 10:30 AM
RadarRider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rosshog
That's a nice looking helmet. How's the fit? Give you the martian look or is it pretty low profile...kinda like the Bell 500?
The size I bought(L) is kind of space martian. I tried out an M & it fit OK, no space martian, but I can see this getting uncomfortable after a couple hours. Even tho the L's got the space martian look, I like it. It's not bad.
Originally Posted by Jd Swiper
Very nice helmet bro!! My wife and I went through the same thing!! I purchased Rockhards that look similiar to yours for each of us!! She really didn't like them cause we look a little silly but we have kids so the bikes gonna have to look cool enough for the both of us! In Rhode Island there's no helmet law but god forbid if we go down I hope we live so screw it... Good for you bro!!!
Heard that man. When you've got kids, I'd take looking silly over looking dead any day. Whereabouts are you in RI? Maybe we'll bump into each other @ Suzie Q's. Thanks for the compliments, too.

& too everyone else that complimented or had friendly criticizm, I appreciate everything.....except that one dude in the beginning. I love all the support I get from my fellow riders & BROTHERS!

Old 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Raider Dana
Cruiser

I think he was just being an ***. I do know that some guys in some MC's don't like being called bro or brother except from other members.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:05 AM
RadarRider
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Raider Dana
I think he was just being an ***. I do know that some guys in some MC's don't like being called bro or brother except from other members.

No I hear you, man. It's just a word that ended up in my vocab somehow. I think it was from one of my 1st bosses. I can understand if the dude's from an MC, but it ain't going to change the way I talk to people. Know what I mean?

Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 PM
ebigfish
Road Captain

right on, Bro... it is what it is... keep the rubber side down.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:14 PM
LL247
Former Sponsor
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I danced a little jig when the helmet law in PA was repealed and have went lid-less ever since. However this season I'm tossing one on, getting older and keep thinking about my kids. Doesn't help that I'm in the motorcycle business and I hear accident stories non-stop either.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:12 AM
RadarRider
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ebigfish
right on, Bro... it is what it is... keep the rubber side down.
Thanks, man. You too!
Originally Posted by LL247
I danced a little jig when the helmet law in PA was repealed and have went lid-less ever since. However this season I'm tossing one on, getting older and keep thinking about my kids. Doesn't help that I'm in the motorcycle business and I hear accident stories non-stop either.
Heard that. I still get that feeling of WTF when I put a helmet on, but my son's pic in my wallet reminds me why I should be putting it on.