General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mexican Riders where you at?? Donde esta los Harlistas de Mexcio?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 11:07 PM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Timmy b ... There is nothing wrong with optimism as long as it's not misplaced .... i think you will not see the change in your time there or anytime in the near future to bring about change you need stability .... People and Government

Old 09-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Greatscott
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Timmy B, I hope my original post didn't offend you. I was just trying to get a laugh.

My wife is a teacher, and I have several children of my own. I totally respect what you are doing down there for those kids. I would be glad to crack a few beers with you if I lived nearby.

Stay safe man...

Old 09-07-2011, 11:24 PM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member

man this is not a dating forum, its a h.d forum

Old 09-07-2011, 11:38 PM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior

See their ya go missing the point! ...

Old 09-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,565 Likes on 1,497 Posts

Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Climb14er
Tourer

Originally Posted by Timmy B
SHots fired outside the school today and huge convoy of Policia to follow it. Mostly I feel bad for the kids, they just want a a regular life with out all the Bull- that goes along with living in a city that is the gateway for the drug trade. I have been through the this type of chit in Colombia so I am used it it, but when the kids are the focus this really pisses me off. THese kids are polite, hard working and respectful. They just want to be able to attend a school soccer game with out a threat. I thought the criminal mind set, according to 'SCAR FACE" was no women no kids!!! THe gangs here focus on the kids of the rich, is it the kids fault? Just a little rant completely off topic. I'm still getting a bike here and still living. I will be here for three year. I hope that in that time we may see a change. All things change in time, things will change here. sooner or later it has to stop.
I've been down to Mexico for business and pleasure well over one hundred times. The last few years, I... like many others, have seen Mexico spiral downward due to the enormous crime rate there.

Honestly, I like the Mexican people... in Mexico. They're hard working and family type and most are good to the core.

However, with the rampant crime there, honestly, there is no way that I would ride a motorcycle, let alone a vehicle there! No freakin way!

There's also no way that I would venture into certain parts that used to be safe and welcoming.

It's just that dangerous.

Vaya con cuidado senor!

Old 09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Greatscott
Hey Timmy B, I hope my original post didn't offend you. I was just trying to get a laugh.

My wife is a teacher, and I have several children of my own. I totally respect what you are doing down there for those kids. I would be glad to crack a few beers with you if I lived nearby.

Stay safe man...
No worries, been around long enough to let chit roll off like water off a ducks ***. I'll keep on keep'n on.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:54 PM
sm0kediver
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Timmy B
I dont have a bike here, I want to meet some people that like to have a good time, have few beers, bird dog some chics, ride and just plane meet some people. The city is tore up with violence and nobody goes out so it is hard. Being the boss of teachers half my age, they dont invite to their house to smoke up or do what ever they do so I am stuck alone.
Dude, you need to get the F out of Mexico. Gringos hanging around strip clubs down there with no friends and no backup can get in a lot of trouble. If you're hell bent on working south of the border, go to Costa Rica. It's a lot more gringo friendly.