General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This has to be a craigslists scam

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 03:22 PM
TennesseeMustangPerf
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by White Ice
This is the first sign of a scam as well:

Because it is a large transaction we will complete the deal using an authorized third party like eBay, using their Business Purchase Protection Program .The payment will be handled by eBay and you will benefit of the 5 day inspection time period and the option to accept or reject the bike on my expense.
You mean I just got scammed??? Well that does it, I am contacting the Nigerian government about this guy as we speak! Hopefully it is not too late to get my Western Union Moneygram back.

Old 09-24-2011, 04:08 PM
BBStacker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TennesseeMustangPerf
You mean I just got scammed??? Well that does it, I am contacting the Nigerian government about this guy as we speak! Hopefully it is not too late to get my Western Union Moneygram back.
I sorry but I spended your Moneygram to buy the bike from the gentlemans on chitlist. So would you bee so kind as to please resent the Moneygram so I can forward it to the proper person via the Army special training unit stationed in B.F. Egypt?

Old 09-24-2011, 05:44 PM
TennesseeMustangPerf
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BBStacker
I sorry but I spended your Moneygram to buy the bike from the gentlemans on chitlist. So would you bee so kind as to please resent the Moneygram so I can forward it to the proper person via the Army special training unit stationed in B.F. Egypt?
Ah, shwew! Thought I was being scammed. New Moneygram resent... and thanks!