General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The cop's just chewed my ass / Handi Cap

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Bull Shoals
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The cop's just chewed my *** / Handi Cap

I'm a bit pissed. I rented a movie last night and the weather is nice this morning so I'll go for a ride.. I take the movie with me and stop by the grocery store to drop it off.. I park in the big square 100 yellow line area next to the lamp post. I come out and some 12 year old looking zit faced rooky cop is parked next to my bike..No big deal until I walk up to my bike.. He gets out and starts to lecture me about designated parking spaces and how bikers have no respect and think they can do as they please.. WTF! I felt like kicking his ***... As we're standing there some old gal in a little Honda car comes whiping into a handi cap space, jump out and goes running inside. She was obviously in a hurry (It must have been her day to bring doughnuts) I point out to the punk cop that she is obviously not handi caped and why doesnt he go f**k with her.. He says, well your right she doesnt appear to be but that might be her husbands car or something... Big freakin deal... shes not handi caped and what if someone who is shows up and needs the space.. He says, well it apears there are plenty of handi caped spaces available so it shouldnt be a problem... If I thought I could get away with it I would have slaped the freakin punk.. I did how ever show him no respect and pretty much told him to kiss my ***.. Cops are good and I appreciate what they do.. But like anyone else, you have to earn my repect..

Old 12-17-2006, 01:38 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: The cop's just chewed my *** / Handi Cap

maybe you should have offered him one of the old lady's donuts

Old 12-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 12-17-2006, 01:49 PM
tmitchellof PG
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I use to work at Cessna aircraft in Wichita,Ks. I would park in a nice area that had diagonal yellow lines and was marked "No Parking". Soon other bikers started to park there also. After a few months of parking there, I came to work one day and they had it marked as " Motorcycle Parking Only". So that worked out pretty good.
Tom

Old 12-17-2006, 02:10 PM
bbone
Intermediate

Did the cop park legally when he got out to chew you out? Chances are he left his car in the middle of the lane when he got out. Cops are supposed to follow traffic rules if they don't have their siren on. You should have told him to get on the ground- you were making a citizen's arrest. - Always wanted to do that to a cop- let me know if it works!

Old 12-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Crushertx3
Road Warrior

a lot of places use the yellow diagnal spots as bike parking
did you get his badge # and name ........ I say call in a harassment complaint

Old 12-17-2006, 02:16 PM
04harleyboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I park in those yellow line areas as well, and have yet to have a problem. One of he bars I stop at occationally for a beer, lets me park on the side walk next to the building with out any issues. Heck at work they even gave us our own parking area, and it is posted as such. Sorry for your luck with the rookie. Don't let it bother you too much, its just one LEO, they're usually very cool about that sort of thing, and understand that we have a lot of money invested in our bike, and that we want to insure that nothing happens to them.

Old 12-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Monzie
Tourer

Well, did he give you a ticket? I'm gonna guess not, seeing as how you did not rant out about that. But if you got in a good tyrate on him with no backlash I call it good...

Old 12-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Sanford
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another clear case of his OL ran off with a biker and he's looking for revenge.

Old 12-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Ketamine99
Stage I

Did u have your total body MRI scanner on the back of your bike, so you knew the lady wasn't really handicapped?

You're an idiot. You parked in the wrong place, and a cop called u on it. Don't cry because a handicapped person parked closer than u did, and don't talk like a bad azz, when we all know all u did was say "yessir, sorry sir", and limped off like a scared little girl.

Quick Reply: The cop's just chewed my ass / Handi Cap