General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 10:07 PM
jhnmflr
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF

ORIGINAL: 2005FATBOY

I agree wiff ya the lady of the house takes care of this, this is how she does hers
Understand now , I think ?

Old 12-28-2006, 10:58 PM
JeffSG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya mean you have to wash those things...Does it count when you wear it in the rain and let it dry?

Old 12-28-2006, 11:32 PM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Local dealer prices on tees start at $21 and go up from there. I have the two they gave me when I bought the bike, plus one other.

The other shirts I have came from out of state dealers, and were not a whole lot less.

For what it's worth, I wash em in cold, on gentle, and take em out of the dryer while still damp, and hang em up. Don't like my black t-shirts looking all gray.

Gawd.....makes me sound gay, don't it?[:@]

Old 12-28-2006, 11:51 PM
06dynablack
Road Warrior

thats why i buy the 5 dollor pocket tshirtsfrom walmart or wherever dont need to be advertizing for free for the dealers.i got 2 tshirts from the dealers which was thrown in on sale .i havent bought a hd tshirt since the 80s

Old 12-29-2006, 11:06 AM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: mgumto
Harley you would think 1 day a year would cut their customer's some slack and have 20-30% off all clothing.
Local dealer does Christmas sales of 25% off couple of days before Christmas and send out letters to people who are on mailing list. But I wouldn't go to the store day before Christmas because they are right beside a mall that is quickly being run-down but still draws a crowd on those days. Did go in there yesterday to use gift card and they had their Christmas cards and wrapping paper at 30% off. Sheesh. Everyone else is trying to unload that stuff at 50-70% off so they don't have to store it.

Oh, and I've been to Naples store a few years back when company that bought us packed all of the employees down there for orientation. What I would like to have is some of the plastic surgery concession down there. When you see 60 yr. old women walking around with ***** a 20 yr. old would be proud of, there's some money to be made down there.

Old 12-27-2014, 12:31 AM
LucidBrkout
Advanced

I'm born and raised in Naples and I can tell you that the price is high on everything here. Not just harley stuff. This town has big money in it and the people who have it...are not afraid to spend it. I purchased my 2015 Breakout from Scott Fischer Enterprise (owns Naples and the new Six Bends in Ft.Myers)
I got a good deal for being a local and I appreciate that.

Y'all should know by now...dealers have to get their profit. I buy SOME things from them but otherwise I shop online when I want a deal.

Supply and demand....with year round riding down here they can charge more in winter and get it.

Old 12-27-2014, 12:35 AM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,953 Likes on 1,685 Posts

Originally Posted by LucidBrkout
I'm born and raised in Naples and I can tell you that the price is high on everything here. Not just harley stuff. This town has big money in it and the people who have it...are not afraid to spend it. I purchased my 2015 Breakout from Scott Fischer Enterprise (owns Naples and the new Six Bends in Ft.Myers)
I got a good deal for being a local and I appreciate that.

Y'all should know by now...dealers have to get their profit. I buy SOME things from them but otherwise I shop online when I want a deal.

Supply and demand....with year round riding down here they can charge more in winter and get it.
Last post was eight years ago. I don't think anybody's still here.

Old 12-27-2014, 04:09 AM
turbotom1052
Road Master
Received 109 Likes on 79 Posts

I get a kick out of the shirts with the dealerships name on it going for big bucks. I will not pay anything to be a walking billboard for someones biznez. You want me to advertise your company the shirts gotta be gratis.

Old 12-27-2014, 04:52 AM
wastedranger
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 174 Likes on 127 Posts

Had one picked up for me in NYC. 45$. They were cheaper online and the cashier said that they weren't getting them for that price. Lol.

Old 12-27-2014, 07:25 AM
mlastra
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a few T-Shirts that I have bought and it not paid more that 24 for a shirt...I was at the dealer yesterday and had several rack with 12-18 dollar shirts.

Quick Reply: Naples FL Harley Davidson....tshirt $29?WTF