General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikers turning yuppie??!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 05:54 AM
brassnutscycles
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bikers turning yuppie??!!

After I heard this I understood the saying "Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous". A buddy of mine, a tattoo artist, was at a local HD shop. He was with two of his buddies, all heavily tattooed with huge beards. They were at the shop talking to a buddy that worked there because one of them needed a part for his bike. After being there less than fifteen minutes a manager came up to talk to them... you would expect it was to ask how there day was or if he could help with anything. He asked them what they came in for and explained that the three of them made a couple customers nervous. I am not saying everyone on a harley has to look like billy bada** or more conservative people shouldn't ride, I like both because I can sell parts to either one. Never thought I would hear about someone looking too tough to ride a Harley or be in a harley shop. No I will not say what Harley shop it was. Opinions please.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:01 AM
tcarille
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

You sure that stories straight? I don't know any guy,who would feel uncomfortable being around guys who look like guys.Think about it,do you know any guy like that?Just saying.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:12 AM
brassnutscycles
Intermediate

100% sure I was in there a week later and talked to my buddy up there... same guy they were talking to... he confirmed it. He told me the manager is a complete tool too.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:18 AM
cigarowens
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

<sniff> <sniff> I smell a troll!!!

Old 06-21-2012, 06:24 AM
brassnutscycles
Intermediate

troll?

Old 06-21-2012, 06:31 AM
kajunkruzer
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sure would like to know what dealer that was so I never make the mistake of going there. I wouldn't buy a damn thing from a shop that treated people like that. I would have asked the people who made the complaints what the hell they were smoking.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:47 AM
Proteus
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by brassnutscycles
...and explained that the three of them made a couple customers nervous...
That's because the gal came horny while looking at those three hairy real men, and her husband, which is a real pussyuppie, was pissed off...

Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 AM
brassnutscycles
Intermediate

bad thing is, there are really good guys up there... ya know the first reply makes me think about it... might have just been the manager being an a**... then again I dont know. There was a bar here in fort worth... ironhorse... it was a great little biker bar. Always some kind of bikini or wet t thing goin on. It had a patio facing the road and all the bike parking was very visable to traffic. me and a buddy spent countless nights up there drinkin beer watchin bikes pass wave and head into downtown. I talked to a couple people that ride I recommended that bar to them and they told me they saw it but it looked too rough and they always say MCs in there... That great bar lost a lot of business because people were either afaraid to go in or something.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:54 AM
brassnutscycles
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Proteus
That's because the gal came horny while looking at those three hairy real men, and her husband, which is a real pussyuppie, was pissed off...
HAHAHA I think you might be right...

Old 06-21-2012, 07:01 AM
Rickr01
Club Member
Received 77 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by brassnutscycles
After I heard this I understood the saying "Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous". A buddy of mine, a tattoo artist, was at a local HD shop. He was with two of his buddies, all heavily tattooed with huge beards. They were at the shop talking to a buddy that worked there because one of them needed a part for his bike. After being there less than fifteen minutes a manager came up to talk to them... you would expect it was to ask how there day was or if he could help with anything. He asked them what they came in for and explained that the three of them made a couple customers nervous. I am not saying everyone on a harley has to look like billy bada** or more conservative people shouldn't ride, I like both because I can sell parts to either one. Never thought I would hear about someone looking too tough to ride a Harley or be in a harley shop. No I will not say what Harley shop it was. Opinions please.

Well there brassnuts, I'd say that clan you hang with needs a pair of uummm brass nuts!

Quick Reply: Bikers turning yuppie??!!