General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Goe Harley Davidson in Angleton, TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:47 PM
ADay73
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Goe Harley Davidson in Angleton, TX

Well, it only took six years from the time I signed up for this forum till I actually bought my first Harley! Just picked up my 06 FLHTCI from Goe Harley just south of Houston and I wanted to share my experience with everyone that may be interested. It, of course, is everything I thought it would be...and more!

I grew up in a small town and had the privilege of working for a family owned Harley shop back in NC, so I have not been a stranger to Harley shops; even though I haven't had a bike of my own to play with.

I have to say that the folks down in Angleton make it well worth the drive past SEVEN other Harley shops in the Houston area to support a family owned shop that truly keeps the customer's best interest in mind. No other shop in the area welcomes you without feeling like you have a target on your back in all departments you walk through.

If you live in the area or want to make a trip to visit a great store (and enjoy the great Texas ride there), the go to Goe! They have my business and I just "hate" that it takes me a little over an hour of nice scenic back roads to get there

PS...AND they are the only local Houston shop that is open on Sundays! 10a-3p

See you there!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:54 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,788 Likes on 9,863 Posts

Enjoy your ride!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Romark
Road Master

Yep, they are great. I live 10 minutes from there. Bought my bike from them and jast last week, they did some engine work for me. They know how to treat a customer for sure.

Old 08-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Big E1
Tourer

Congrats. Nice to know thanks.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:25 AM
NativeTexican
Road Captain

I am good to see that I am not the only person that has a experience with GOE. I remember goign to there in the mid-80s when my dad has his bike. And they have been great to me with my serve work since getting my bike.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:36 AM
piper59
Elite HDF Member
Received 1,228 Likes on 625 Posts

Gonna have to go check them out someday.I'm in the Orange area,so not to far for a visit.

Old 08-16-2012, 01:55 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't believe you passed by Republic HD and their high prices, or Stubbs HD with their crappy attitude, or Mancuso HD with their no quotes over the phone sales dept. San Jac HD has always been cool but I do prefer Goe HD. I actually bought one of my bikes from Goe. Who have I left out? I know there are two Mancuso's but who did I leave out?
Originally Posted by ADay73
Well, it only took six years from the time I signed up for this forum till I actually bought my first Harley! Just picked up my 06 FLHTCI from Goe Harley just south of Houston and I wanted to share my experience with everyone that may be interested. It, of course, is everything I thought it would be...and more!

I grew up in a small town and had the privilege of working for a family owned Harley shop back in NC, so I have not been a stranger to Harley shops; even though I haven't had a bike of my own to play with.

I have to say that the folks down in Angleton make it well worth the drive past SEVEN other Harley shops in the Houston area to support a family owned shop that truly keeps the customer's best interest in mind. No other shop in the area welcomes you without feeling like you have a target on your back in all departments you walk through.

If you live in the area or want to make a trip to visit a great store (and enjoy the great Texas ride there), the go to Goe! They have my business and I just "hate" that it takes me a little over an hour of nice scenic back roads to get there

PS...AND they are the only local Houston shop that is open on Sundays! 10a-3p

See you there!

Old 08-16-2012, 04:33 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

If you're in the Houston area, Cowboy Harley in Beaumont is also worth the ride. It's a big dealership, but very friendly and willing to negotiate to get your business. The only smaller HD shop anywhere near Houston is Texan HD in Conroe. All the others have basically become HD Walmarts

Old 08-16-2012, 08:50 PM
MB-WideGlide
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's good to here, Congrats on the new ride.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:02 PM
razors edge
Road Captain
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I've had positive exprence with goe.good choice

Quick Reply: Goe Harley Davidson in Angleton, TX