General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

club gripe

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 08:41 PM
streetleon
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default club gripe

went for a ride out to a local biker bar (at least thats what i heard, never been there before) last friday. rode up and there's one bike outside, street glide i think didnt pay much attiontion to it. granted it was raining, cold but not freezing. so i go inside and there's probably ten plus guys wearing cuts. i had heard this club was around never seen them in person.....idk guess i just thought less of them instantly cuz their at the bar in there cuts and only one rode there.....nice enough guys i suppose. club's called douche la rouche, ever seen or heard of them?

Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Did you call all of them pussies for caging it?

Old 12-10-2012, 08:46 PM
logdon17
Tourer

Where are you located and was it a 3 piece patch? Im in Boston and have never heard of them.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:25 PM
streetleon
Cruiser

they dont run back patches, and i didnt need to call them pussies cuz im pretty sure they already knew that.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:56 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by streetleon
they dont run back patches, and i didnt need to call them pussies cuz im pretty sure they already knew that.
lol

honestly, i'll roll up in a cage if the bike is down. there's been times where between injury, broken bikes, and life, X number of brothers have been rolling in a cage at the back of the pack

Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 PM
patrickd
Elite HDF Member

Kinda makes sense to me, they are in a bar and you know what happens in those places.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:28 PM
streetleon
Cruiser

Originally Posted by stupid_rope
lol

honestly, i'll roll up in a cage if the bike is down. there's been times where between injury, broken bikes, and life, X number of brothers have been rolling in a cage at the back of the pack

if your not riding you dont wear your kut, its a poser thing to do......lets all drive down to the bar and puff our chests.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Moe Taters
Road Captain

Thank you for the update. Where did this occur? Is this 'local biker bar' local to you? If I wanted to give this club a wide berth, what city and what bars should I avoid? What color was the street glide, so if I see a lone street glide I will not walk into a situation I am not ready for?

I have alot of other questions too.

Moe Taters

Old 12-11-2012, 01:39 AM
acman308
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I guess i don't get why it bothers you what they do if they weren't bothering you or how griping on the net is going to change it.

Should have said something in person if you felt that strongly about it.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:49 AM
streetleon
Cruiser

really moe your that worried about it? grow a pair man geeze.....and acman slow down and read, what i asked was if anyone knew anymore about this club or had encoutered them in public. i didnt have any problem really with them wearing there colors just thought it was kinda lame that they didnt ride down there, you wouldnt catch me doing it personaly but each to there own.

Quick Reply: club gripe