General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOG Chapter pins collection

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Bollocks
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOG Chapter pins collection

Hi everybody,

Might be a strange question, but I'm gonna pop it anyway....

Kevin, a friend of us had to stop riding for medical reasons last autumn. The doctors have forbidden him to ride ever again and as the riding season is starting over again, he is having a hard time as he is realising now that he will never be riding again.
Me and some other bikerfriends have been thinking what we could do to help and give him a new hobby. As he was a HD rider for over 15 years, we took him to the local HD shop to give him the "homecoming feeling" of the HD community. There we've met several HOG members from different chapters. We 've noticed that almost every chapter has his own pin. Pretty fast we came to the idea of collecting those different "HOG-Chapter pins".

Finding the pins off the local Belgian Chapters will not be so difficult, international will be a lot harder; so, I would like to ask who can help us out giving him a great start and will/can send us a free pin of his local HOG Chapter?
If we can get him started with his collection, it will be a great gift for him and a sign that the biker community will never forget there unfortunate members.

If you want to help him starting his collection, please send me PM.

Thanks in advance!

Bollocks