General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Love ridin naked... hate rain in my face....

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 06:40 PM
HogWildHeritage
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeBel
I never said he invented anything. But he did come up with an alternate solution to a problem, and deserves credit for it.

I think President Roosevelt said it best:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Good point, if creative thinking individuals didn't come up with improvements we would still be using 8088 computers and cell phones the size of Shaq's shoe.

Old 07-20-2014, 06:50 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,993 Likes on 17,500 Posts

Originally Posted by Geezer2
I enjoy riding the bike naked in the summer... wind in my face, bugs in my teeth, you get it. However, when I'm out on the road and the weather forecast goes to ****... I do not like water and crap in my face from a fenderless front tire! Here is my solution... zip ties and throw this little guy on.. works great as an "Insta Fender!!"
Now you know why so many had a big bedroll or something else strapped to the handle bars back in the day, that or you learned to ride leaning off to one side a lot.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Ezridr60
Tourer

Received 122 Likes on 47 Posts

Great idea for a new "T" shirt. "Ride naked, show em your nuts"

Old 07-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Queen-of-Clubs
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,334 Likes on 536 Posts

Originally Posted by Geezer2
I enjoy riding the bike naked in the summer... wind in my face, bugs in my teeth, you get it.
Is riding naked the same as riding nekkid? If so....awesome! LOL