Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Bad Sellers

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Bad Sellers

Post your experiences with Bad Sellers here on HDF.

Old 08-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Punty
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bad Sellers

I am Glad to see that there is none

Old 09-04-2007, 03:22 PM
socabeast
6th Gear

SURDYKEHD IN ST. LOUIS ISACRAPPY AND RIPOFF SELLER!!! I ordered three tall shotglasses (one part# & qty. 3)with their store logo on it online for my HD dealer shot glass collection. They sent me one crappy store anniversary tall shotglass, one crappystore anniversary short shot glassand one short shot glass with their store logo on it.... I was not happy with them and returned them requesting an order correction or a full refund. [:@]
SURDYKE'S RESPOND: They will refund me my money plus a 20% restock fee!!! I don't deserve to pay for their order screw-up!!! So I suggest anyone ordering online to AVOID SURDYKE HD!!![:@]

Old 09-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Redsman777
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Similar experience here. 20% restock plus shipping back. Rediculous. I had ordered from them several times, but not anymore.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:07 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I think was supposed to be for individual forum members but I could be wrong...

Old 09-12-2007, 04:51 PM
RickGlide
Intermediate

I had a bad buy from one of your members. His name is mark weed.don't his (handle). He said he had a smoked lay down tail light. for softtail. I asked for a harley #, or pic's did not send me anything, So I said o.k. .My mistake, What was shipped to me was a clear. non lay down tail light.When I asked him about it he brushed me off, said that it was what he was told it was,he said he sent me pic's and I was stuck with it.so i'm stuck with it.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:58 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm leaving my bad experience with American Classic Motors, via eBay.(I hope this isn't for individual members, but rather 'bike shops' and the like.) Anyways, they're selling Sportster shocks as a fits all. They list the individual bikes: Dyna, Softail, etc. But what they send you is a Sportster shock #412-4005. Way to light of spring rate for the heavier bikes. The "tech" seems to disregard the whole gravity/spring rate formula, saying "that's what the Drag Specialties Catalog says.."And they tried the old 're-stock fee' game, too. And in addition, they've left bad feedback on eBay. I'm currently fighting with eBay over this whole mess.

Buyer Beware if you plan on buying from American Classic Motors on eBay!!

Old 10-16-2007, 10:47 AM
shooter64
Former Sponsor

Darkman.......ripped me off on a set of hard bags........sent him the money......promises and promises.....still nothing...BUYERS BEWARE

**This has been taken care of. The bags arrived and all is good. Nothing worse than a slow to ship seller** Still want to be aware of this problem if you buy from this member.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:25 AM
TexasBowhunter
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Darkman

Darkman real slow to pay...
Said MO was in the mail after I had sent him the guage set...Assured me the Mo was sent but nothing for 2 weeks...Finally said He would put a stop pay and have a new one issued...Ended up getting a personal check from him rather then a MO we had agreed on...
paul

Old 10-23-2007, 12:28 AM
hogsport
Road Master
Default RE: Darkman

I just had a bad experience with Hogridin Motorcycle Parts in an Ebay "transaction" The item was a HD brake pedal - he pictured a forward control and was selling a mid control - I was going to do the buy it now (seeing the forward pic) and before paying checked the mod # it was the mid. i notified Hogridin repeatedly of their error. What a nasty company. Took no responsibility for their error. I should have checked- They have several misrepresentations in their feedback .
Buy from Hogridin Motorcycle Parts at your own risk.

Quick Reply: Bad Sellers