Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Robocop Threads

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Robocop Threads

I've heard enough of the crap about Robocop on HDF. If you don't like him or feel he has done something wrong then don't buy from him. I've had numerous people come to his defense here on HDF so I moved the last thread attacking him and don't want another one started. I can't believe some of the crap I read in that thread.

I am not defending Robocop as a vendor here on HDF. I've had numerous complaints on him and like mentioned above I've had members come to his defense. It's up to each member to determine if they can trust a member her in the classified section. Ask many questions to make sure you are purchasing the correct part. Get everything in writing (save your pm's). It's your responsibility to make sure the package is insured. If you have a problem with Robocop or any other member then pm me directly.

HDForums provides a Free Classified Sectionm for Active Members here. We also post warnings in our Classified Rules. The 30 day/5 Post rule is to keep out Trolls and Spammers.

Now, let's move on. As I said earlier, I do not want another thread started about Robocop.

Terry
HDF Admin

Last edited by sloufoot; 03-31-2018 at 10:58 PM.