Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Horrific motorcycle accident

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 01:27 AM
towboattrash34
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horrific motorcycle accident

i just can't understand why people post this stuff.....does everyone like seeing people hurt or killed...????? this stuff don't need to be on this forum..

Old 05-22-2008, 09:27 AM
jeffflsti
Road Master

ORIGINAL: towboattrash34

i just can't understand why people post this stuff.....does everyone like seeing people hurt or killed...????? this stuff don't need to be on this forum..
You are entitled to your opinion but on the contrary, someone might want a wakeup call that they arent invinsable. You dont have to click on the titled links that warn you its graphic.... Just pass on the links. [sm=forgetit.gif]

Old 05-27-2008, 05:13 AM
Teek
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, the scooter seemed to be far enough in front of the truck when the video started, and was going slower than the flow of traffic. The scooter looked like it was in the process of getting in the turn lane when the truck ran over him. He didn't suffer, though. Not at all. It's a shame it didn't need to happen at all. The truck driver wasn't paying attention, and the scooter was traveling too slow. But it did NOT need to happen.

Teek

Old 05-29-2008, 08:17 PM
rtrev64
Advanced

I hope they put in jail for life the ******* truck driver. No excuse for it..you know, there not justautomobiles on the streets. The bike did not just appear in front of him, the truck driver at least knew he was there because from the start of the video the bike was well in front of him..This is intentional murder, the trucker is just a ******* who hates bikers. where was this video shot
(city in America?)and what news organization reported it?

I'd like to follow up on it if it is here in America.

Also to the guy who is complaining about posting up this graphic link, yeah, this video just confirmed yet again that there are people out there who hate riders, there are people who are in a world of their own but not reality talking on a cell phone and driving, drunk bastards, careless thoughtless people. This is why you keep your head on a swivel. If not, then that will happen..

another thing, here in Dallas we have a freeway nicked named high five, it is a mixmaster. anyway, I remember waking up to hear about a motorcycle riderand his wife were pushed off the freeway, from the 5th stage of the freeway way up there to the 1st stage of the freeway. Yeah, bikers have to be even more careful, Society is sick and many drive automobiles are probably driving next to you..Keep your head on a swivel, anticipate what the idiot is gonna do..-SEE-Search, Evaulate, Execute..

P.S.-They have not caught the sick bastard who pushed the biker and his wife off the freeway to their deaths.

Riders are targets..

Old 05-29-2008, 08:19 PM
rtrev64
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Shootum

Dang
Dude...that is my bike.. please return it..[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 05-31-2008, 02:59 PM
FireRescueFL
Tourer

I worked an accident similar to that about a year ago. The bike was speeding in the rain and misjudged the timing between two semis. Very saddening.

Ride safe everyone...

---Chris

Old 06-01-2008, 12:33 AM
RADLINE
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats so sad - I bet that truck driver was on the phone or looking at his next destination or?
I feel like this should be shown to all new bikers out there - its a wake up call to use your mirrors.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Gaffy52
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmmm....what happened to freedom of choice. I exercised mine and wished I hadn't - very graphic and upsetting. Curiosity is a strange thing as everything told me don't watch, but I still did.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:29 PM
BobStreetBob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn...I hate my morbid curiosity..