Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Security System FLHX

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Hildy77
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Security System FLHX

I took the battery out of my Street Glide for the winter. I recently put the battery back in and now everytime I attempt to start the bike the security system goes off and I have to enter the security code to get the bike to start everytime. Is there some sort of trick to get the security fob back in sync with the motorcycle so I don't have to enter that number everytime? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old 03-18-2011, 05:15 PM
scotty3
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Hildy77
I took the battery out of my Street Glide for the winter. I recently put the battery back in and now everytime I attempt to start the bike the security system goes off and I have to enter the security code to get the bike to start everytime. Is there some sort of trick to get the security fob back in sync with the motorcycle so I don't have to enter that number everytime? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Try putting a new battery in your fob before trying anything else. They really should be replaced every year and they are only a couple dollars each.