Mean City Cycles Custom Seat Alterations and Modifications

New covers

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 06:37 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts
Default New covers

We have been offering new replacement covers for a little while now, well its been more of a touch and go type thing really for the past 2-2 1/2 years. This is one area that I have been wanting to grow but getting the right person in to fill the void in the sewing area has been a tough task. Well, to make a long story short I have found the right person that has the eye for detail that I have been looking for and wants to work(amazes me how many people who say they want a job but don't want to work). I have also been trying to get a good source for leather, the vinyl side I have had covered for a good while. I finally found a excellent source for leather and this leather simply ROCKS!!! We are exclusively using Italian and German leather hides now and I think we will be very competitive with the compition on price. The vinyl covers start at $100 for a solo and leather covers start at $150. To do a Electra Glide comfort stitch seat out of vinyl is $175 and leather is $250. From what I have seen a lot of guys charge upwards of $400+ for this seat out of leather and I know many are not using this high grade of leather either so if your needing a new cover or want to change over to leather we have you covered now. Here are a few examples of recent covers we have just completed.

There are examples of the leather covers