Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Arizona rider looking for other AZ riders to ride with...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 06:45 PM
JustDave13
Extreme HDF Member

Received 15,090 Likes on 6,141 Posts

Originally Posted by BMOTOXSTAR
I was thinking that the HOG Chapter had bike age restrictions like the service dept at the dealership. They seem to be centered around what the dealership does. I have a 98' ...so I figured my bike was to old for HOG membership.
I don't think that matters. IIRC HOG is a yearly membership and anyone with a hog can join. Harley Owners Group

Old 07-02-2017, 11:42 AM
BMOTOXSTAR
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by azthunt
I live in Phoenix and am also a transplant from the Cleveland area, although it's been 20 years. I still go back there several times a year.I would be down with getting together to do some riding in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I dumped my bike and broke my ankle about a month ago and won't be healed up enough to ride till then. PM me if you are interested.
Man, I sure a as hell will take ya' up on a ride. Thank you for the offer & get better soon.

Old 07-02-2017, 11:44 AM
BMOTOXSTAR
Cruiser

Originally Posted by JustDave13
I don't think that matters. IIRC HOG is a yearly membership and anyone with a hog can join. Harley Owners Group
Thanks for the clarification.

Old 07-02-2017, 11:48 AM
BMOTOXSTAR
Cruiser

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
You all got some fires still going, out that way?
Up North by Payson. Took a ride up there and it you can taste the smoke in the air...sad.

Old 07-02-2017, 11:53 AM
BMOTOXSTAR
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ScottinAZ
Im a member of the East Valley Chapter of HOG out of Desert Wind HD in Mesa. I ride a 95 Sportster, and have had NO ISSUES with the bike being too old for anything. Its a bit of a ride, but we would gladly welcome you out in this neck of the woods.
I like to ride & Mesa is not that bad of a putt. As long as the 10 is not backed up through Phoenix to get there...
Thanks for the invite.
So you guys have a monthly meeting and plan monthly rides ? I just meant it seems odd that the HD dealerships will not work on a 98' yet the HOG chapters have meetings at the dealerships.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:50 PM
H20loo
Tourer
Received 264 Likes on 134 Posts

Lots of chapters of"Southern Cruisers" in Arizona. I have hooked up with them a few times when on vacation and enjoyed roads and venues I wouldn't have found on my own.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:32 PM
ScottinAZ
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 14,365 Likes on 5,583 Posts

Originally Posted by BMOTOXSTAR
I like to ride & Mesa is not that bad of a putt. As long as the 10 is not backed up through Phoenix to get there...
Thanks for the invite.
So you guys have a monthly meeting and plan monthly rides ? I just meant it seems odd that the HD dealerships will not work on a 98' yet the HOG chapters have meetings at the dealerships.
general meetings are 3rd weds of the month, and the calendar is posted to facebook, just do a search on there for EVHOG. not too many rides this month due to the weather (hotter than hell), but there are other events posted.

Old 07-03-2017, 01:52 AM
BMOTOXSTAR
Cruiser

Originally Posted by H20loo
Lots of chapters of"Southern Cruisers" in Arizona. I have hooked up with them a few times when on vacation and enjoyed roads and venues I wouldn't have found on my own.
Hook a brother up...how do I find them?

Old 07-03-2017, 01:54 AM
BMOTOXSTAR
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ScottinAZ
general meetings are 3rd weds of the month, and the calendar is posted to facebook, just do a search on there for EVHOG. not too many rides this month due to the weather (hotter than hell), but there are other events posted.

Will you be at the next meeting? Dont want to show up like a douche & not know anyone..Hi I am here for the HOG Chapter meeting...

Old 07-03-2017, 01:57 AM
BMOTOXSTAR
Cruiser

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
You all got some fires still going, out that way?
Whats that gotta' do with finding people to ride with in AZ? So you are saying come out & take a ride with ya' in CA? I would love to ...thanks for the invite !

Quick Reply: Arizona rider looking for other AZ riders to ride with...