Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

It seems to me....

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Alias
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default It seems to me....

....we Florida riders get together a lot more than any other group on this site, especially those of us in South Florida.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:11 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 299 Likes on 228 Posts
Default RE: It seems to me....

I think your right although many other groups meet it the section called "Regional Events and Rides". Whatever works,

Old 10-10-2007, 07:13 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Maybe some of the members meet, but just don't post about it as much as we do.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Alias
Road Master

You guys may be right, I just have not seen anyone talking about meeting is all.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I would concur and... [sm=confused06.gif]tell you what, wait until winter where only us crackers, a few fruits & nuts and some desert dwellers ride. no contest,we'll continue to set the example [sm=biker.gif]

Old 10-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Alias
Road Master

I think you're right Bro, but what surprised me was this summer it seemswe still rode more as a group. I read most of the forums at HD Forums and I have not read anywhere that people get together as a group as much as we in South Florida do.

ORIGINAL: Rebel Ryder

I would concur and... [sm=confused06.gif]tell you what, wait until winter where only us crackers, a few fruits & nuts and some desert dwellers ride. no contest,we'll continue to set the example [sm=biker.gif]

Old 10-12-2007, 06:48 AM
flstfjeff
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It must be you South Florida riders getting togather,I don't think the North Florida riders would gather for free hookers and beer,I've tried three times here in the Jacksonville area for a ride,guess their wives are making them go furniture shopping.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:30 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: flstfjeff

It must be you South Florida riders getting togather,I don't think the North Florida riders would gather for free hookers and beer,I've tried three times here in the Jacksonville area for a ride,guess their wives are making them go furniture shopping.
I'll be glad to start riding with ya up there. There are great runs along the St. John river, some great spots for stops along the way, and pleanty of roadways that can keep you out of traffic. I know several guys up in the Jax area (but aren't on the forum) I can call to join us.

After Biketoberfest we'll start some serious riding up there and keep the posts going.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

To be fair toALL others, I think there are some VERY active HOG clubs that post within their chapter websites. I go dizzy checking out some of these HOG sites. Rides, BBQs, charities, poker runs, etc. I think there is soooooo much to choose from, I don't think it is fair to lay claims about "activities" one way or the other, just based on HDForum postings.

Personally, I wished I closer access to Helen GA. Those guys & gals are NUTS, and are having a blast. I lurk on their threads and simply crack up most of the time reading their stuff.

[sm=deal.gif]

Hands-down, the HDForum is AWESOME!

Old 10-12-2007, 08:54 AM
WillyHD
Road Master

ORIGINAL: PoorBoy

ORIGINAL: flstfjeff

I'll be glad to start riding with ya up there. There are great runs along the St. John river, some great spots for stops along the way, and pleanty of roadways that can keep you out of traffic. I know several guys up in the Jax area (but aren't on the forum) I can call to join us.

After Biketoberfest we'll start some serious riding up there and keep the posts going.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

To be fair toALL others, I think there are some VERY active HOG clubs that post within their chapter websites. I go dizzy checking out some of these HOG sites. Rides, BBQs, charities, poker runs, etc. I think there is soooooo much to choose from, I don't think it is fair to lay claims about "activities" one way or the other, just based on HDForum postings.

Personally, I wished I closer access to Helen GA. Those guys & gals are NUTS, and are having a blast. I lurk on their threads and simply crack up most of the time reading their stuff.

[sm=deal.gif]

Hands-down, the HDForum is AWESOME!
Hey PoorBoy! Come on up the Atlanta! Our next ride to Helen is 11/4. All are welcome!

Chris

Old 10-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Johnnyx
Road Captain

Hell Yeah Come on up
The HELEN HELLIONS Always have Plenty of room for More riders

Quick Reply: It seems to me....