Members Meeting Members Post Pictures and Short Stories of Your Encounters With Other HDF Members

Meeting With Chopper Chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 04:36 PM
solorider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Meeting With Chopper Chick

Hey All,

Recently discovered that Chopper Chick (Lisa) and I live about 20 miles from each other. Had a chance to meet her at Hal's Harley Davidson in New Berlin, WI today. After checking out the dealership and lunch at a local cafe, we decided that we would have to go for a ride as soon as all of the snow and ice is gone. Lisa is a very nice gal and was very easy to talk with.

Rob

Old 03-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Maniac
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Meeting With Chopper Chick

Rob,

You must be single man. If I was ever caught with a great looking gal like Lisa (AKA Chopper Chick) my wife would kick my ***!

Say, and you kinda do look like John Wayne.

Great picture! Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-12-2006, 05:49 AM
geno3j
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure who is Happier in that pic Lisa or Rob. Either way both look happy, enjoy the ride. Keep us posted on your progress

Old 03-12-2006, 10:50 AM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts

Way to go Rob.

I find it a lot of fun to meet members of the forums. Enjoy the ride.

Regards,

Bill

Old 03-13-2006, 02:50 PM
solorider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool Dog,

Yup, I be single...Lisa too. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Geno and Bill,

Thanks for the comments. Lisa and I hope to get out on my bike real soon.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:29 PM
P.S. Harley Hometown Girl
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Dog, Thanks for the compliment! You're a sweetheart! Hmmmm....that might have something to do with why your wife wants you all to herself!

Bill & Geno, ditto on the "Grazi"s to you two gentlemen, too!

Yous ladies 'n' gents, Rob's one of the funniest, sharpest people you'll ever meet! He sure impressed me! 'Though that ain't saying a whole lot! , J/K, Solo!

Rob, it was a blast to meet you! I could tell from the get-go that you're a stand-up, quality kind of guy! I'm looking forward to you taking me for a ride when the weather cooperates! THANK YA for the offer & for the great time on Sat.! [sm=smiley9.gif]

You know, it's totally uncanny, but it was like we'd met before! Perhaps it's because we basically HAVE, THANKS to HDF! I hope to meet more members! [sm=chattypair.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=deal.gif][sm=burnout.gif]

Ta Ta for now!

Lisa

Old 03-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Chopper Chick

Cool Dog, Thanks for the compliment! You're a sweetheart! Hmmmm....that might have something to do with why your wife wants you all to herself!

Bill & Geno, ditto on the "Grazi"s to you two gentlemen, too!

Yous ladies 'n' gents, Rob's one of the funniest, sharpest people you'll ever meet! He sure impressed me! 'Though that ain't saying a whole lot! , J/K, Solo!

Rob, it was a blast to meet you! I could tell from the get-go that you're a stand-up, quality kind of guy! I'm looking forward to you taking me for a ride when the weather cooperates! THANK YA for the offer & for the great time on Sat.! [sm=smiley9.gif]

You know, it's totally uncanny, but it was like we'd met before! Perhaps it's because we basically HAVE, THANKS to HDF! I hope to meet more members! [sm=chattypair.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=deal.gif][sm=burnout.gif]

Ta Ta for now!

Lisa
I think thats great that you two got to meet. Now keep us posted on that ride youre going to take! Inquiring minds want to know!

Or maybe I just better say we are a nosy bunch around here. Specially that ******.

Old 03-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Now lissen here solo, ya better not be runnin outta gas out in the middle of nowheresville, and have that young lady home by 10PM!
Chopper, if he even acts out of line fer one lil second, ya remind him ya got 10,000 or so Biker Brothers and one ****** Diddy!

Old 03-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: ******

Now lissen here solo, ya better not be runnin outta gas out in the middle of nowheresville, and have that young lady home by 10PM!
Chopper, if he even acts out of line fer one lil second, ya remind him ya got 10,000 or so Biker Brothers and one ****** Diddy!
See, I told you he was close by listening.

Old 03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Thorns
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya haydar, thanks for sharing Rob. Lisa looks sharp, and if she has a bike, then she probably shoots her own buck. Everyone's dream girl...keep her away from Culvers.

Thorns (exFIB)

Quick Reply: Meeting With Chopper Chick