Milwaukee Eight (M8) 2017 and up M8 Air and Liquid Cooled discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your Milwaukee-8 today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 10:40 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,632 Likes on 1,177 Posts

Originally Posted by lizdc
Added a riders backrest and moved my highway pegs over from my deluxe.

Man, that's an awesome color.

I need to stay away from the dealerships.

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below...

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Old 10-03-2016, 09:41 AM
GlidingJoe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 330 Likes on 251 Posts

800 miles later, 117 kit coming in off of back order, yesterday I bought it home with the 117 installed. The advantage of doing it after taking delivery, I got to feel the difference. I can share this for it was a rainy day and a short ride home, TORQUE! The Street Cannons truly woke up, with the higher compression I had a feeling they would. The mechanic that did the build returned from the test ride w a huge smile on his face (yes I was there for heat cycles and test ride &#128512. I know there is a lot left on the table using the Harley Tuner and can't wait till guys like FM and others have a header, better A/C and a tune available. As Alan mentioned this is now all under warranty. Headers and tuners can come off if there is any sort of issues.

MOCO decided I guess to reduce cost, they don't provide the updated badging. No worries though for when the bike is fired up and one listens, it's truly apparent it's not a 114 anymore. Nice lopie cam at the low idle sounds great.

Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your Milwaukee-8 today?-img_0800.jpg   What did you do to your Milwaukee-8 today?-img_1615-1-.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
jgrohio (10-03-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 10:01 AM
GlidingJoe
Outstanding HDF Member

Hope this works.. A brief sound clip of the Street Cannons at idle duirng a 117' Build idle

The following 3 users liked this post by GlidingJoe:
K_I_W_I (01-25-2017), PDX_Zoom (10-09-2016), Robroadking (12-09-2017)
Old 10-03-2016, 10:51 AM
riknbeth
Road Master
Received 189 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by GlidingJoe
800 miles later, 117 kit coming in off of back order, yesterday I bought it home with the 117 installed. The advantage of doing it after taking delivery, I got to feel the difference. I can share this for it was a rainy day and a short ride home, TORQUE! The Street Cannons truly woke up, with the higher compression I had a feeling they would. The mechanic that did the build returned from the test ride w a huge smile on his face (yes I was there for heat cycles and test ride &#128512. I know there is a lot left on the table using the Harley Tuner and can't wait till guys like FM and others have a header, better A/C and a tune available. As Alan mentioned this is now all under warranty. Headers and tuners can come off if there is any sort of issues.

MOCO decided I guess to reduce cost, they don't provide the updated badging. No worries though for when the bike is fired up and one listens, it's truly apparent it's not a 114 anymore. Nice lopie cam at the low idle sounds great.
Congrats!!

Old 10-03-2016, 11:05 AM
Heatwave
Received 1,077 Likes on 638 Posts

Did they tune it on the dyno? Can you post the dyno of your new 117?

Old 10-03-2016, 12:00 PM
GlidingJoe
Outstanding HDF Member

No dyno at this time....

Old 10-06-2016, 07:45 AM
ocezam
Road Master
Received 96 Likes on 62 Posts

Hope this works.. A brief sound clip of the Street Cannons at idle duirng a 117' Build idle
Sounds incredible! Congrats...

Old 10-06-2016, 07:53 AM
Ashnic
Road Warrior
Received 270 Likes on 107 Posts

Loaded on trailer..hooked up camper..heading to Southern Ohio to Camp and ride...

Old 10-06-2016, 07:56 AM
roadrash3
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts

I pick it up tomorrow, 114" kit installed. Trading both my other bikes in. What did you do to your Milwaukee-8 today?-photo277.jpgWhat did you do to your Milwaukee-8 today?-photo180.jpg

Old 10-06-2016, 05:07 PM
MObe
Novice
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Added com cable, 3mm earphone jack, mid frame air deflectors, LRS dark 7" windshield, rider backrest by mustang, docking kit, center stand, heated grips, bun as attended rear shifter, highway pegs, lowers, passenger backrest.

Heated grip and com cable install

Heated grip and com cable install from front

Heated grips and com cable completed

Com port and 3mm earphone jack mounted in air deflector

3mm jack and com port

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Milwaukee-8 today?