Sponsored by:

M8 Slip Ons

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 04:33 PM
ATM983
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default M8 Slip Ons

Any input on the Tab performance with zombie baffles compared to the Cobra Neighbor haters compared to the SVT Boneshakers. I have heard positive reviews from the companies on all and any feedback would be appreciated. Not looking to change the headers, air cleaner or tuner to retain the warranty aspect, which is discussed frequently. Kinda torn between picking one of these. Just looking for more sound, not necessarily in regard to power. Also, if any warranty information is available regarding these slip ons, please feel free to provide information. Thanks to all and ride safe.

Old 07-11-2018, 05:48 PM
jdreynss
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the neighbor haters and love them. They are fairly loud, with a great deep tone. They have a lifetime warranty.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:10 PM
tabperformance
Former Sponsor
Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Default TAB BAM Sticks

We also have a liftetime warranty and will stand behind our products. I'd encourage you to checkout the facebook group #zombienation they have a bunch of videos posted and some good feedback. Thanks for considering us.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Quik
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,572 Likes on 1,524 Posts

5 sets of slip ons and the Tab zombies have the most traditional Harley sound of the ones I've used. I can't speak on the neighbor haters or bone shakers. The Tab is a no frills slip on, no brand stamping on the can, just straight chrome and the end caps are pretty bare basic. Not thrilled with the look but they are ok and do sound good. Would be nice to have a cool billet cap or something to wake them up in the aesthetics dept. All said, I am pretty happy with them (for now)

Old 07-11-2018, 07:13 PM
tdoggz
Advanced
Received 51 Likes on 23 Posts

I'm hopeful (very soon) that Tab Performance will develop a 4.5" pipe that will nicely fill in the gaps on my stretched bags. Too much of a gap left by a 4".

Old 07-12-2018, 05:42 AM
RK12
Cruiser
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a set of Tabs with 2.5 baffles. Selling them cheap. Can find zombie baffles around as a lot of people that ride and not bar hop don't like them.

Old 07-12-2018, 06:56 AM
rubberheels
Cruiser
Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Tab w/zombies on my 18 fat boy 114 very loud!! But I love them.

Old 07-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Oldpanrider
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I know you didn't list them but I'm 100% happy with the S&S M.K 45s I just put on mine. Best sound I've heard in along time.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:56 AM
Steve N,
Road Captain
Received 209 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by Quik
5 sets of slip ons and the Tab zombies have the most traditional Harley sound of the ones I've used. I can't speak on the neighbor haters or bone shakers. The Tab is a no frills slip on, no brand stamping on the can, just straight chrome and the end caps are pretty bare basic. Not thrilled with the look but they are ok and do sound good. Would be nice to have a cool billet cap or something to wake them up in the aesthetics dept. All said, I am pretty happy with them (for now)
I've only had three sets, but I stopped chasing the sound when I got the Tab Zombies. They've even added a touch of loping at idle.Plenty loud when you grab a handful, but quiet enough at cruising. I'm not sure which end caps you chose. I didn't care for the slash cuts, but happy enough with the straight cuts. I've even got a number of compliments on these end caps.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:07 PM
ATM983
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RK12
I have a set of Tabs with 2.5 baffles. Selling them cheap. Can find zombie baffles around as a lot of people that ride and not bar hop don't like them.
What color are they RK12? Im hoping to stick with the black if that is what yours are please let me know! Thanks for the response.

Quick Reply: M8 Slip Ons