Sponsored by:

FXR Division Road Glide Bars

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Kyle Moore
Road Master
Received 224 Likes on 153 Posts
Default FXR Division Road Glide Bars

Well, I ditched my F47 signature bars, I was finding them kinda of awkward for aggressive riding, I think mostly due to them being so wide, about 40 inches bar end to bar end. They were great bars just kinda wanna go in a more performance oriented direction with my mods. I saw Danny Wilsons bars on his road glide, hes known as motorwitch, he's the guy from leading edge performance that does the 151, I talked to him on Instagram about them and he got me setup with the FXR division who made them for him, they are basically a T bar with the T part, which is obviously not going to work on a road glide. I requested that they build me a set and have them chromed, and after about a month i finally got them. They feel amazing, just like a T bar, theyre 30 inches end to end, the bike feels much more precise now, I dont know if its in my head but I feel like I have just the right amount of leverage to hold a line smoothly around a corner, the really wide Signature bars seemed to give me a little oversteer almost, I dunno, could be in my head. As an added bonus my hands are in the air pocket now, so when its cold out my hands are out of the wind now. Really happy with these bars. In the off season I'm planning on doing some Galfer wave rotors and possibly Ohlins or Legends suspension and if Fuel Moto ever starts selling the 124 kits I might have to scoop one of those up too. Definitely gonna be throwing performance parts at this thing but definitely dont wanna lose that bagger look, gonna keep the bigger front wheel and all the chrome, unlike all those other performance baggers online.

The following 4 users liked this post by Kyle Moore:
johnnynitro (10-02-2018), lhgdale (10-26-2018), madmat (10-02-2018), TexasD (11-02-2020)
Old 10-01-2018, 06:09 AM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,722 Likes on 1,547 Posts

I don't know how you guys out there can ride long distance with bars with near zero pull back, but those Sir look amazing. Really look good on the bike.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:58 AM
Road Star
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 412 Likes on 250 Posts

Very nice. You got these from Fxr Division?

Old 10-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Kyle Moore
Road Master

Yes sir, they don’t sell them chromed, I told him I wouldn’t buy them if they didn’t come in chrome. So they had a set chromed for me. I paid extra for it and had to wait a month for em, but they’re awesome. At the time they weren’t on the website for sale but I think they are now. In 14 or 16 inch

Old 10-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Kyle Moore
Road Master

Originally Posted by lp
I don't know how you guys out there can ride long distance with bars with near zero pull back, but those Sir look amazing. Really look good on the bike.
haha I dunno. It’s comfortable for me. I like having my hands about shoulder height with just a slight bend in my elbows. And when I ride hard I lean forward kind of in an attack position. These bars are perfect for that.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:16 AM
nobodyknowsme
Banned

Received 14,658 Likes on 6,424 Posts

I really like those, especially the width. But also the lack of pullback would be a deal breaker for me.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Road Star
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 412 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by nobodyknowsme
I really like those, especially the width. But also the lack of pullback would be a deal breaker for me.
From FXR Division:
Good morning... Unfortunately, we do not have that with a pullback... for that we would recommend the Kraus Raptor Plate and either our Split MX or Split Angle T Bars... the Raptor Plate Allows you to keep your Stock Gauges in Place and bring the bars closer to you.

Old 10-03-2018, 01:06 PM
nobodyknowsme
Banned

Received 14,658 Likes on 6,424 Posts

Originally Posted by Road Star
From FXR Division:
Good morning... Unfortunately, we do not have that with a pullback... for that we would recommend the Kraus Raptor Plate and either our Split MX or Split Angle T Bars... the Raptor Plate Allows you to keep your Stock Gauges in Place and bring the bars closer to you.
On my phone now but thanks!

Old 10-24-2018, 06:04 AM
GRUNT77
Advanced
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Have a 2019 RGS with 12” Factory 47’s and feel the same way with them being a little to wide. Been searching for a bar close to a tbar set-up without having to relocate gauges. What is the height of your bars? Thanks

Old 10-24-2018, 09:52 AM
Kyle Moore
Road Master

Originally Posted by GRUNT77
Have a 2019 RGS with 12” Factory 47’s and feel the same way with them being a little to wide. Been searching for a bar close to a tbar set-up without having to relocate gauges. What is the height of your bars? Thanks
I have the 14 inch version.

Quick Reply: FXR Division Road Glide Bars