Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Cherry '15 Limited

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2018, 07:59 AM
jpooch00
Elite HDF Member
Received 265 Likes on 224 Posts
Default Cherry '15 Limited

Due to my age and the fact that the state digs up every road every summer, I've decided to sell my 2015 Limited. It's black and has NOT been molested or modded in any way other than the S&S Premium lifters with factory shims & their "Quickie" push rods, Rockout! rocker shaft shims - the valve train is essentially silent now at all RPM's - lighted switch packs, Bagger Bolts to secure the bags, and a Baker Attitude Adjuster manual primary chain adjuster. Every part, bolt, screw, nut and washer that was removed for the above is included with the bike, other than the OEM push rods, so it can be returned to pure-stock if desired.

There is not one blemish, scratch, dent or any other imperfection of any kind anywhere on the bike. Currently has 10,750(ish) miles on the clock. ALL maintenance and other work has been done by me, personally. I am an active aircraft mechanic and inspector (A&P/IA) and treated it the same as I would have if it was one of my customer's aircraft. I also have a meticulously-kept maintenance and repair log that describes in minute detail what's been done, which goes with the bike.

The original tires have plenty of rubber left. I'd say less-than-half worn out.

The bike has NEVER been:

Ridden on any surface other than paved roads.
Ridden in the rain or on wet roads.
Seen RPM's above 4000.
Abused in any way.
Stored anywhere other than my climate-controlled hangar.
Ridden by anyone other than myself, except on the dyno at the factory.

If you want a bike that's never given the slightest problem and just starts and runs with no drama or issues, then this could be just what you're lookin' for!

PM me with a reasonable offer. I can help with getting it transported to your area, if needed, or you could fly into Denver and I'll pick you up and you can ride it home.

Thank you for your interest.

JP

Old 10-31-2018, 08:26 AM
sh4325
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts

Need pics to show it off.

Old 10-31-2018, 09:18 AM
jpooch00
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by sh4325
Need pics to show it off.
I don't own a digital camera and have no plans to do so.

If you Google pics of a stock '15 Limited as it comes from the factory, that's EXACTLY what it looks like - a brand-new bike, except for the wear on the tires.

The sale also includes a money-back guarantee if it's not exactly as described. I'll even pay the return shipping costs.

Best wishes,

JP

Old 10-31-2018, 12:57 PM
vistavette
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 183 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by jpooch00
I don't own a digital camera and have no plans to do so.

If you Google pics of a stock '15 Limited as it comes from the factory, that's EXACTLY what it looks like - a brand-new bike, except for the wear on the tires.

The sale also includes a money-back guarantee if it's not exactly as described. I'll even pay the return shipping costs.

Best wishes,

JP
Do you have a smart phone? They take excellent pictures and it's easy to load them on the site. You'll get more money and sell it faster with pictures. Perhaps you know someone that can help you?

Old 10-31-2018, 02:11 PM
oasis856
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

"Sight un-seen", I'll offer $13,000.

Old 10-31-2018, 04:45 PM
jpooch00
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by vistavette
Do you have a smart phone? They take excellent pictures and it's easy to load them on the site. You'll get more money and sell it faster with pictures. Perhaps you know someone that can help you?
My phone's a ~20 year old flip phone.

I'm a low-tech kinda guy.

That's one of the reasons, among others, that I'm getting rid of it. All that high tech BS that I don't use, want or need.

Hopefully, whoever ends up with it will put all those tech-goodies to good use.

Best wishes,

John

Old 11-01-2018, 08:02 AM
H20loo
Tourer
Received 264 Likes on 134 Posts

My smart phone isnt smart enough to tell me where you live. No sense asking questions if you are in Hawaii...

Old 11-01-2018, 08:09 AM
jpooch00
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by H20loo
My smart phone isnt smart enough to tell me where you live. No sense asking questions if you are in Hawaii...
I live in The People's Republic of Boulder Colorado. About 20-ish miles north of Denver.

Any and all questions will be promptly and honestly answered.

Ride safe,

JP

Last edited by jpooch00; 11-01-2018 at 08:13 AM.
The following users liked this post:
slodsm (11-11-2018)
Old 11-01-2018, 12:13 PM
anthony_b.
Road Captain
Received 170 Likes on 106 Posts

PM me with a reasonable offer.
JP
...JP, I think you're better off at least putting in a "fair offer price". At least people will know what you're asking instead people guessing what they think is a "reasonable offer". Just trying to help, the last five Harleys I've sold in the last 4yrs seemed like it was better to put a price on them so people didn't beat around the bush.

Old 11-01-2018, 04:02 PM
vistavette
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 183 Likes on 129 Posts

My phone's a ~20 year old flip phone.

I'm a low-tech kinda guy.

That's one of the reasons, among others, that I'm getting rid of it. All that high tech BS that I don't use, want or need.

Hopefully, whoever ends up with it will put all those tech-goodies to good use.

Best wishes,

John
Unfortunately for people in your situation its hard to sell things today without nice, clear digital pictures. The days of a couple lines of abbreviations in the local paper just don't work (well) any longer. Of course, this is just my opinion; but if I were you I'd enlist the help of someone to take some nice digital photos for you and revise this ad.

Quick Reply: Cherry '15 Limited