Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

1996 Dyna Glide Convertible- fully built hotrod

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 03:35 PM
zimm
Road Captain
Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 1996 Dyna Glide Convertible- fully built hotrod

Custom restored 1996 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide Convertible FXDS-CONV. Asking $7,800.

Awesome ’96 dyna. Serious suspension, brakes and power mods. Legendary 1340 evolution motor. Includes the original, very rare dyna convertible saddle bags. I have more money in parts that what the asking price is. Only the transmission and lower end of the motor have the original miles on them (46,500) everything else is new with only 1000 miles on them. I bought the bike 2 years ago with 44,500 miles and been working on it ever since.

Overall the bike is super clean. There is a small paint chip on left side of the gas tank. Runs great and doesn’t leak a drop! Only selling to make room in the garage- the wife says too many toys.

Goodies: Forward controls, but I have the parts to convert to mids. Le Pera daytona seat. Custom plate mount. LED tail light, Joker machine LED front turn signals, Nightster handlebars, mirrors and headlight bracket. Relocated horn. Powder coated electrical box and coil covers.

Suspension- Racetech straight rate springs and synthetic oil, new seals, race tech gold valves. Blacked out fork lowers. Progessive rear shocks. New Harley/dunlop tires. Wheels and pulley powder coated black with chrome hardware. Rear swing arm is from a 2005 with all new bearings with a 2005 rear brake caliper.

Brakes: Harley floating rotors all around. Front calipers are from a GSXR-750 sport bike with EBC extreme brake pads. Stainless braided lines. This thing stops like a sport bike.

Engine: All work done by Hillside cycle. Built to 80hp/80 ft/lbs torque, which is more power than a new 103. Stage 1 ported heads, 10:1 pistons, Woods 6 cam, S&S lifters/pushrods/steel breather gear, Cometic gaskets, dynatek digital ignition. Thunder header exhaust. Carb jetted to match. Runs perfect.

New: All wheel bearings, clutch cable, throttle cables, ignition system, top end of engine, all fluids replaced with redline synthetic.

PM, or email. I have more pics, including of the whole rebuild process. Let me know what you think!