On The Mend... Post your thoughts on loved ones who are "on the mend".

Driver ran red and left scene twice!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 06:39 AM
vegasvrscr
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driver ran red and left scene twice!!

On May 6th about 740 am getting off freeway driver runs red light, used brakes, did not T bone the car, bike did fall over minor damage to bike I have bruses on right chest and shoulder. Hurt like crazy. The driver stopped stared at me for a moment went down road decided to turn around, said she did not see red light was "so sorry", then was supposedper her to get where it was safer for her { not in the middle lane of busy street } instead she left. I only have a NHP report of driver leaving scene did not get any photos of her or car just know its new car with no plates and red did not get to find out if its Honda, Mazda, Toyota, Hundayi I just can not when behind a 4X4 which she was tell the difference in 4 dr midsize foreign sedans. Am going to I hope find her because she was in clothes from Smiths grocery store and get closure to this with out money out of my pocket.

Can not understand drivers; said did not see red light I guess she did not see me either. I saw her in my side vision, if I had not I either would have t boned her or been t boned by her car. Any one concerned about vision in full face helmet, I found its very good.

Please riders if possible ATGATT, you never know when $hit like this will happen.

David

Old 05-09-2007, 10:15 PM
JeffSG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Driver ran red and left scene twice!!

Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad that you are able to tell us about it. Hope you find who did it.

God Bless,