Other Countries Other Countries

G'day to all the other countries!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 12:19 AM
T wrecks
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G'day to all the other countries!!!!!

I stumbled across this forum and thought it looked a wee bit lonely. So to all the " other countries " out there, a great big hug from me and don't forget to give me a wave when you're out there cruising. Everybody ride safe, eh?
Cheers, from OZ

Old 05-16-2005, 01:22 AM
AceArt
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: G'day to all the other countries!!!!!

Hey T Wrecks, I was mighty grateful to your country last night. Went to a concert by "The Greencards" 2 young men and a youn beautiful woman who play their own kind of bluegrass. Great concert by a great group. BTW, they are opening for Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson of their 40 city tour of minor league ballparks this summer. Thanks to your country for producing them and lending them to us.
As I've heard it said before (and one of the members of the band said to me after the concert) "Good on ya, Mate." Art

Old 05-16-2005, 02:40 AM
T wrecks
Road Master

G'day Art, thanks for post mate. I'm really pleased to hear those Aussies behaved themselves. My wife and I saw Bob Dylan in Brisbane in the middle 70s and could not believe how incredibly good his band was. But then again, being Bob Dylan, he gets to choose the best of the best when it comes to muso's, eh?
I'll now sign off with a bit of Aussie lingo Art. Crikey, you're my old china plate (Mate)[sm=icon_rock.gif]
See ya mate
T wrecks ( Frank )

Old 05-27-2005, 07:11 PM
12Stones
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lots of good memories of Brisbane and the Gold Coast area. Beautiful place, beautiful women, and Blundie rum. Can't ask for much more.

Old 05-27-2005, 08:42 PM
T wrecks
Road Master

Hi Ricky.
The next time your here, head 100klms ( 60 miles ) North of Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast. We have a beautiful hinterland, lots of rolling green hills and mountains with excellant roads, perfect for cruising on a harley. If you are coming again, let me know, I'll organise a hog for you and show you the Coast, plus the hinterland.

My wife and I are off to a family reunion in Ottawa, Ontario in August via New York and Boston and we hope to hire a Harley for a day somewhere in Ontario. We hired a fatboy in Hawaii 18 months ago and I didn't do too badly riding on the other side of the road to what I am used to.

Well mate, I'm off to have a Bundy rum[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Bottoms up

Frank

ORIGINAL: 12Stones

Lots of good memories of Brisbane and the Gold Coast area. Beautiful place, beautiful women, and Blundie rum. Can't ask for much more.

Old 06-02-2005, 05:13 PM
mchaous
Cruiser

Hay Frank,

Where abouts you at on the Sunshine coast? My house is in Beerwah. My wife is Aussie so I get to go over and say hello every once in awhile. She gets to on this end too...

Never have got to ride over there yet. Planning on it sometime next year. May even move there in a couple.

When She comes over here she brings me bundie "reserve" The good stuff!!!

But our coke isn't the same so I have to have it neat!!!

Cheers...Mark

ORIGINAL: T wrecks

Hi Ricky.
The next time your here, head 100klms ( 60 miles ) North of Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast. We have a beautiful hinterland, lots of rolling green hills and mountains with excellant roads, perfect for cruising on a harley. If you are coming again, let me know, I'll organise a hog for you and show you the Coast, plus the hinterland.

My wife and I are off to a family reunion in Ottawa, Ontario in August via New York and Boston and we hope to hire a Harley for a day somewhere in Ontario. We hired a fatboy in Hawaii 18 months ago and I didn't do too badly riding on the other side of the road to what I am used to.

Bottoms up

Frank

Old 06-03-2005, 05:55 AM
T wrecks
Road Master

Hi Mark
Good to hear from you. We live on the coast, about 40 kilometres north of Beerwah. Our place is literally 100 metres from the great Pacific ocean.
When your here next call in and see us.

Regards
Frank

ORIGINAL: mchaous

Hay Frank,

Where abouts you at on the Sunshine coast? My house is in Beerwah. My wife is Aussie so I get to go over and say hello every once in awhile. She gets to on this end too...

Never have got to ride over there yet. Planning on it sometime next year. May even move there in a couple.

When She comes over here she brings me bundie "reserve" The good stuff!!!

But our coke isn't the same so I have to have it neat!!!

Cheers...Mark

ORIGINAL: T wrecks

Hi Ricky.

Bottoms up

Frank

Old 05-31-2006, 12:09 AM
Roodog
Cruiser

Hey T wrecks,
nice to see some locals on here, I'm on the West Coast in Perth, I've found alot of useful info on this forum. Stay in touch and ride safe.[8D]

Old 05-31-2006, 12:11 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 52 Posts

Holy Cow, a resurrected ancient thread. How the hell did you even find this?