Pacific California | Nevada | Hawaii | Alaska

(909) St. Patty's Weekend Ride

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 01:15 AM
FACTION95
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (909) St. Patty's Weekend Ride

Who is up for a ride around the (909)this coming St.Patrick's Day weekend March 17th & 18th? Maybe ride to Tom's Farm or meet there? There are also a couple bars in the area like the Etiwanda Rodehouse or the Screaming Chicken. There is also the Rodehouse in Yucaipa. We could ride from Tom's Farm to Hell's Kitchen off of Ortega Highway and back down? People from the surrounding areas are always welcome as well. LA, OC, SD.... come on out!

So where and when?

Suggestions?

------- UPDATE -------

Meet at Del TacoSunday 3/18 @ 10:30. Kickstands @ 11:00

Ride to Tom's Farm -> Hell's Kitchen -> back to Tom's Farm

Old 03-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Tactical1
Tourer
Default RE: (909) St. Patty's Weekend Ride

ORIGINAL: FACTION95

Who is up for a ride around the (909)this coming St.Patrick's Day weekend March 17th & 18th? Maybe ride to Tom's Farm or meet there? There are also a couple bars in the area like the Etiwanda Rodehouse or the Screaming Chicken. There is also the Rodehouse in Yucaipa. We could ride from Tom's Farm to Hell's Kitchen off of Ortega Highway and back down? People from the surrounding areas are always welcome as well. LA, OC, SD.... come on out!

So where and when?

Suggestions?
We can all meet up at Hell Taco again and roll out from there in a groupto Toms or Hells Kitchen(this seems like a nicer ride).

I'm game either way.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:29 AM
FACTION95
Road Master

Sounds like a plan. Soft06 has shown me a way that we can pretty much take backroads all the way from the 15 and 91 interchange to Tom's Farm to Ortega Highway. Its super nice and beats taking the freeway any day.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Bluerose

We'd show but I don't think Hubby's arm would make it.

You all enjoy

Old 03-13-2007, 03:24 AM
anubisss
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Where can I meet you guys. 15 and the 91? I think I can do that. I missed the Borat impressions, but he is invited to the next meet...

Old 03-13-2007, 05:10 AM
Stelis
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: FACTION95

So where and when?

Suggestions?
I've been told that Toms Farms have been placing those orange cones around the burger restaurant to stop bikers from parking their bikes there. I guess the curb has been painted red as a fire lane, but no one ever enforced it. So apparently, the people at Toms Farms are tired of all the bikers coming over tobuy a coke, and then hanging around for 5 hours without buying anything else.

If you go there, let me know if that's true. Otherwise, I can't ride next weekend; it's my wedding anniversary and I have to make the wife happy.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:04 PM
grumpy irish again
Road Warrior

alreaady going to hells kitchen with another group I ride with maybe I can spot some of you there or I anybody see's this grumpy old guy say hello

[IMG]local://upfiles/5757/65BFEE86C7CB4A698D2DA1743CA3FEBB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-13-2007, 12:55 PM
FACTION95
Road Master

ORIGINAL: anubisss

Where can I meet you guys. 15 and the 91? I think I can do that. I missed the Borat impressions, but he is invited to the next meet...
anubisss if your coming out from Santa Monica you can just meet us at that Del Taco. Its the same meeting spot the IE guys met at for last weekends ride to Neptune's.

Hopefully the people at Tom's Farm aren't goign to be lame like that. If it wasn't for the bikers, there would be about 3 people there.

Old 03-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All was cool at the Farm about 3 weeks ago. Maybe things have changed since.

Primo

Old 03-14-2007, 01:46 AM
uj034
Tourer

[/quote]

I've been told that Toms Farms have been placing those orange cones around the burger restaurant to stop bikers from parking their bikes there. I guess the curb has been painted red as a fire lane, but no one ever enforced it. So apparently, the people at Toms Farms are tired of all the bikers coming over tobuy a coke, and then hanging around for 5 hours without buying anything else.

If you go there, let me know if that's true. Otherwise, I can't ride next weekend; it's my wedding anniversary and I have to make the wife happy.

[/quote]
Yes, It is Tom's police.

Quick Reply: (909) St. Patty's Weekend Ride