Pan America Pan America Forum Only

*SOLVED* ARH PanAm

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2022, 04:03 PM
mikebehr00
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default just changed mine

The wiring on my 2021 was incorrect so I just changed it and went for a ride. not sure I can tell any difference other than the icon on the dash does not show up while riding, only shows up when I'm starting or stopping. Is that how it is supposed to be? Thanks

The following users liked this post:
3dognate (09-15-2022)
Old 09-14-2022, 04:18 PM
ChocolateCake
Cruiser
Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebehr00
The wiring on my 2021 was incorrect so I just changed it and went for a ride. not sure I can tell any difference other than the icon on the dash does not show up while riding, only shows up when I'm starting or stopping. Is that how it is supposed to be? Thanks

from reading the owners manual. If you have ARH on your bike and turned on in setting. the shock absorber icon (or whatever it is) should appear and blink when the bike is in it's lowered position. When at normal ride height while riding it should not be blinking. Page 79 in owners manual.

Old 09-14-2022, 04:19 PM
mikebehr00
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks!

Old 09-15-2022, 07:23 PM
coolbean018
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My light did turn off. You may need to swap the bottom wires. I took the bike to the shop. And they reprogrammed the cpu. But on the way home I got the triangle symbol light came on. I so tired if this issue

Old 09-20-2022, 07:15 PM
coolbean018
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coolbean018
My light did turn off. You may need to swap the bottom wires. I took the bike to the shop. And they reprogrammed the cpu. But on the way home I got the triangle symbol light came on. I so tired if this issue
update. After a few days of riding I haven’t had any issues with the suspension after the programming. I can feel the difference in the suspension when I change modes. On another note, I may have another electrical issue with the bike.

I picked up the bike from the shop. On my way home my tires slipped and the caution light came on. So I though my suspension was acting up again. I went back to the shop the next day and complain about the issue. The stated it was supposed to do that any time the the traction is lost. SMH. After I left The shop and stopped at a store. When I turn the engine on My screen completely lit up all the lights and stayed on. I drove back to the shop to show them.

they said I have to bring it back in. Oh and by the way according to the tech the off road +. Is for when I have a passenger while driving on road. I can’t believe some people

Old 09-20-2022, 07:22 PM
tri cycle
Intermediate
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Old 09-21-2022, 09:30 PM
TN-Squirrel
Tourer
Received 247 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by coolbean018
update. After a few days of riding I haven’t had any issues with the suspension after the programming. I can feel the difference in the suspension when I change modes. On another note, I may have another electrical issue with the bike.

I picked up the bike from the shop. On my way home my tires slipped and the caution light came on. So I though my suspension was acting up again. I went back to the shop the next day and complain about the issue. The stated it was supposed to do that any time the the traction is lost. SMH. After I left The shop and stopped at a store. When I turn the engine on My screen completely lit up all the lights and stayed on. I drove back to the shop to show them.

they said I have to bring it back in. Oh and by the way according to the tech the off road +. Is for when I have a passenger while driving on road. I can’t believe some people
time for a new dealership

Old 09-26-2022, 09:11 PM
BajaCrazy
Intermediate
Received 23 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Arh

After communicating with the factory and dealership it was discovered wiring at shock wrong, bike was delivered back to me and worked for two hundred miles and then the dreaded triangle on dash and it quit working again. After four restarts triangle on dash disappeared and working again. Factory recommend take it back to dealer (third time for this issue) and suggested I buy the extended warranty…this took place within the past couple weeks.

Old 09-30-2022, 07:56 PM
Prykey
Advanced
Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaCrazy
After communicating with the factory and dealership it was discovered wiring at shock wrong, bike was delivered back to me and worked for two hundred miles and then the dreaded triangle on dash and it quit working again. After four restarts triangle on dash disappeared and working again. Factory recommend take it back to dealer (third time for this issue) and suggested I buy the extended warranty…this took place within the past couple weeks.
Shouldn’t the factory have given you the extended warranty???????

The following 2 users liked this post by Prykey:
a99miata (09-30-2022), GREENOHAWK69 (10-19-2022)
Old 10-04-2022, 01:39 PM
ChocolateCake
Cruiser
Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

Was having ARH issues. Chk engine light and bike would not lower. If I jumped up and down on the foot pegs it fixed itself but as my mileage increased the technique was becoming less effective.

Took my bike in for 5K service, they did not rearrange the wires (I have the wire configuration pics in an earlier post here ) but I am told they did software updates.

Sometimes my Chk Engine light will come on but I don't chk the codes, however, my suspension seems to be lowering properly every time and lowering down to a height that I don't ever recall and really impressed with the functionality.

Right now I am very happy with the way the ARH is performing.

Quick Reply: *SOLVED* ARH PanAm