Rush Racing Products Performance V-Twin Exhaust — Providing the industry's most complete line of slip-on mufflers.

Inventory Clearance Sale Starting Jan 6th 2015: Cycle Pedic Seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 12:10 PM
Rush Racing Products
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Inventory Clearance Sale Starting Jan 6th 2015: Cycle Pedic Seats

We are clearing out remaining inventory of the original Cycle Pedic seats. The original design is fully covered with low density foam in the channel area. All sales are final. Please contact Rush via phone to place an order. Sales office will be closed Dec 25-Jan 5th.

Fitment: Touring ’08-‘15
ST0110 – “Cruiser” (No channel)
Retail = $399.95 Sale= $100.00*
ST0120 – Cycle Pedic Plus (Driver channel)
Retail = $499.95 Sale= $150.00*
ST0130 – Cycle Pedic Plus II (Driver & Passenger channel)
Retail = $599.95 Sale= $200.00*

*sale price does not include tax or shipping which will be around $50 due to oversized box dimensions. Exact amounts will be provided when orders are placed.

Rush Racing offers riders and passengers ultimate comfort by taking pressure off the prostate & tailbone area. Cycle Pedic seats will displace more weight than any other seat making this the most comfortable seat in the industry. This is achieved using: memory foam, mold injected polyurethane foam, shock absorbing gel polymer, and a channel for the prostate/tailbone. Cycle Pedic seats feature water proof vinyl liner & water proof seams preventing dry rot, mold & mildew, and increasing the longevity of the seat.

Last edited by Rush Racing Products; 12-24-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Rush Racing Products
Banned
Old 03-06-2015, 09:58 AM
Rush Racing Products
Banned

Seat special is still active. All three styles are available at huge discounts!

Old 04-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Timmer50
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got mine! Best investment

I couldn't resist the price of the ST-0130 and had to ick one up. I called and talked with "Catfish", whom I had met the previous summer when he was at my local Harley dealership. Great guy then, great guy now. I ordered the seat, it shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect condition. I rode to work and home with the stock seat on my '13 Ultra. When I got home I immediately changed the seat and hit the road again. Instant difference, instant relief! Let me say that again, INSTANT RELIEF. took the pressure off my tailbone and other parts of my body, just as promised. Now I understand why one obscure review I read said it was the "single best investment I have made". I totally agree and would recommend getting this seat before they are all gone! Thanks RUSH, and thanks Catfish!
~Tim Ryan

Old 04-05-2015, 03:33 PM
pittz5
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Are there still sale seats available?

Old 04-06-2015, 09:03 AM
Rush Racing Products
Banned

Originally Posted by pittz5
Are there still sale seats available?
We still have all three styles available!

Old 04-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Rush Racing Products
Banned

Originally Posted by Timmer50
I couldn't resist the price of the ST-0130 and had to ick one up. I called and talked with "Catfish", whom I had met the previous summer when he was at my local Harley dealership. Great guy then, great guy now. I ordered the seat, it shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect condition. I rode to work and home with the stock seat on my '13 Ultra. When I got home I immediately changed the seat and hit the road again. Instant difference, instant relief! Let me say that again, INSTANT RELIEF. took the pressure off my tailbone and other parts of my body, just as promised. Now I understand why one obscure review I read said it was the "single best investment I have made". I totally agree and would recommend getting this seat before they are all gone! Thanks RUSH, and thanks Catfish!
~Tim Ryan
Thanks for posting a review! I'll let Katfish know.
-Ryan

Old 04-07-2015, 07:08 AM
pittz5
Road Warrior

How does this seat sit compared to stock ultra seat? Is it more of a bucket like the sundowner? At 6'5" I don't want to be pushed forward at all. The stock ultra seat seems to have me very close to tank.

Old 04-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Timmer50
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pittz5

Originally Posted by pittz5
How does this seat sit compared to stock ultra seat? Is it more of a bucket like the sundowner? At 6'5" I don't want to be pushed forward at all. The stock ultra seat seems to have me very close to tank.
From the feel of it to me, I sit a little further away from the tank and even a little lower with the Cycle Pedic seat. Im 6'1" and I am totally happy with mine!

Old 04-08-2015, 05:14 AM
pittz5
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Timmer50
From the feel of it to me, I sit a little further away from the tank and even a little lower with the Cycle Pedic seat. Im 6'1" and I am totally happy with mine!

Thanks Timmer. I'll probably call and order one up if the sundowner I have coming doesn't work.

Quick Reply: Inventory Clearance Sale Starting Jan 6th 2015: Cycle Pedic Seats