General Topics/Tech Tips Discussion on break in periods, rider comfort, seats and pad suggestions. Tech tips as they become available will be posted here.

Surdyke Harley Davidson Dealership Good Prices

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 03:26 PM
Gary1
Road Master
Received 160 Likes on 131 Posts
Default Surdyke Harley Davidson Dealership Good Prices

Has anyone ever ordered parts/accessories from them? They have really good discounted prices on HD parts, HD accessories, and HD apparel. They also offer free shipping on orders over 119.00 and they don't charge sales tax!

Last edited by Gary1; 01-16-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: addition
The following users liked this post:
JD Holbrook (02-21-2020)
Old 01-16-2018, 03:57 PM
firehawk6
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,418 Likes on 2,946 Posts

I've ordered from Surdykes several times, never had a problem. Shipping times aren't the quickest compared to most online vendors. I figure it is because they wait to put together a large order to get better pricing on items. I think all the parts/apparel I've ordered have arrived in 10-12 days. The shipping times don't bother me, and I would buy from them again.

Last edited by firehawk6; 01-16-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Gary1 (01-16-2018)
Old 01-16-2018, 07:41 PM
Gary1
Road Master

Originally Posted by firehawk6
I've ordered from Surdykes several times, never had a problem. Shipping times aren't the quickest compared to most online vendors. I figure it is because they wait to put together a large order to get better pricing on items. I think all the parts/apparel I've ordered have arrived in 10-12 days. The shipping times don't bother me, and I would buy from them again.
They said two-three business days for the shipment to reach you.

Old 01-16-2018, 08:04 PM
firehawk6
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,418 Likes on 2,946 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary1
They said two-three business days for the shipment to reach you.
Hmm... I never received anything from them that fast from the date I actually placed the order. That might be the time frame when it has actually shipped. My order(s) went from from "PayPal approved" to "Warehouse Transfer", and those didn't always happen on the same day. Then it was a day or so later it actually shipped, and I received a tracking number. Now that I think about it, it probably was closer to 7-10 days from the date I placed the order.

As I said, no big deal for me and I will/would buy from them again. I've got a couple of items in my wishlist right now...

Last edited by firehawk6; 01-16-2018 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:30 PM
Rumblin
Supporter
Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts

They don't stock. I've ordered well over a dozen times never an issue. I think they order from MoCo everyday the orders that come in, ship out when they get the stuff. They are in MO I believe so very centrally located. Like BoardTrackerHarleyonline, they are an arm of their brick and mortar dealers and probably have some agreements with MoCo in some fashion about the way they do business online. Sure glad they are both there!

Gary1 (01-16-2018)
Old 01-16-2018, 08:58 PM
Gary1
Road Master

Originally Posted by Rumblin
They don't stock. I've ordered well over a dozen times never an issue. I think they order from MoCo everyday the orders that come in, ship out when they get the stuff. They are in MO I believe so very centrally located. Like BoardTrackerHarleyonline, they are an arm of their brick and mortar dealers and probably have some agreements with MoCo in some fashion about the way they do business online. Sure glad they are both there!
BoardTracker was just a few dollars higher in price.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:27 AM
SixDD
Banned
Received 1,901 Likes on 1,109 Posts

Good place to do business, slow to get the parts I order.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:56 AM
BezerkoBob
Road Master
Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

Has anyone ever ordered parts/accessories from them? They have really good discounted prices on HD parts, HD accessories, and HD apparel. They also offer free shipping on orders over 119.00 and they don't charge sales tax!
I live in Missouri so I get charged sales tax. I do my online HD parts ordering from Boardtracker.

Old 01-17-2018, 10:03 AM
Gary1
Road Master

Originally Posted by Rumblin
You are correct they place their order to MoCo when they receive your order and usually receive the goods in a couple of days and then send it out to you.

Rumblin (01-17-2018)
Old 01-17-2018, 06:54 PM
Gary1
Road Master

You are correct they place their order to MoCo when they receive your order and usually receive the goods in a couple of days and then send it out to you.
Just an update....had a big order for them and had to pay an additional 14.42 for shipping and went ahead and purchased the insurance for 12.00...still saved a couple hundred dollars after the additional shipping and insurance charges.

Last edited by Gary1; 01-17-2018 at 09:41 PM. Reason: add

Quick Reply: Surdyke Harley Davidson Dealership Good Prices