Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling owners of Corbin Gunfighter & Lady seats (for Twin Cams)

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,757 Likes on 771 Posts
Default Calling owners of Corbin Gunfighter & Lady seats (for Twin Cams)

I have a 2005 Night train, and am in need of a new seat. I'm leaning toward the Corbin Gunfighter & Lady, but am having difficulty finding some of the dimensions. So, I am asking those of you who own one if you could please measure the following things for me:

The height of the driver's back (from the top of the driver's seat to the top of the passenger pillion).

The thickness of the driver's seat (from the bottom of the driver's seat, where it meets the frame rails, to the top of the driver's seat).

The overall length of the seat.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Cheers!

Old 04-04-2016, 08:20 PM
roadrash3
Road Master
Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts

I just ordered one, but hope someone can get you this info before i can, cause they quoted me 5 weeks build time. Wish i had time cause i live 2 hours away and they have a program you can ride in and have it made right there.

Old 04-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by roadrash3
I just ordered one, but hope someone can get you this info before i can, cause they quoted me 5 weeks build time. Wish i had time cause i live 2 hours away and they have a program you can ride in and have it made right there.
Damn... 5 weeks build time... I hope I get the info I need soon, then. I need a new seat ASAP...

Cheers!

Old 04-04-2016, 08:58 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,809 Likes on 2,126 Posts

Originally Posted by Clammy
I have a 2005 Night train, and am in need of a new seat. I'm leaning toward the Corbin Gunfighter & Lady, but am having difficulty finding some of the dimensions. So, I am asking those of you who own one if you could please measure the following things for me:

The height of the driver's back (from the top of the driver's seat to the top of the passenger pillion).

The thickness of the driver's seat (from the bottom of the driver's seat, where it meets the frame rails, to the top of the driver's seat).

Cheers!
I have one on my 05 Train Clammy. Will measure tomorrow and get back with you. G.

The following users liked this post:
Clammy (04-04-2016)
Old 04-04-2016, 09:57 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by back again
I have one on my 05 Train Clammy. Will measure tomorrow and get back with you. G.
Oh AWESOME!! Thanks. Since you also have an 05 Train, could I impose upon you to take a couple of photos of the seat installed? Just one from each side would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a TON!

Cheers!

Old 04-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member

Just giving a little bump.

Old 04-05-2016, 11:56 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,269 Likes on 1,975 Posts

Cheers!
Hey my friend, long time since I've seen you post here, nice to see ya again. I've had a Corbin Gunfighter seat on my 05 Springer for around 9-10 years. The more that I rode my bike, the more that the seat molded to my butt. It didn't take long and the seat became very comfy for me and I could ride all day without my butt bothering me like it did with the stock badlander seat that it came with. I saw where some body was going to measure their seat and then tell you what those measurements were. If need be, I can also measure mine and do my part too, good luck.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by SPRINGER
Hey my friend, long time since I've seen you post here, nice to see ya again. I've had a Corbin Gunfighter seat on my 05 Springer for around 9-10 years. The more that I rode my bike, the more that the seat molded to my butt. It didn't take long and the seat became very comfy for me and I could ride all day without my butt bothering me like it did with the stock badlander seat that it came with. I saw where some body was going to measure their seat and then tell you what those measurements were. If need be, I can also measure mine and do my part too, good luck.
Hey man,

I've lurked here and there, but only recently started posting here again, heheh...

Is yours a Gunfighter & Lady, or the strtaight Gunfighter model?

Thanks.

Cheers!

Old 04-06-2016, 09:40 AM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,269 Likes on 1,975 Posts

Hey man,

I've lurked here and there, but only recently started posting here again, heheh...

Is yours a Gunfighter & Lady, or the strtaight Gunfighter model?

Thanks.

Cheers!
Just the straight model.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:59 AM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by SPRINGER
Just the straight model.
I wonder if the driver's seat is the same on both models. Would you mind measuring the height of the driver's back (from top of driver's seat to top of pillion), driver's seat thickness (from the bottom of the seat where it meets the frame to the top of the driver's seat) for me?

Thanks.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Calling owners of Corbin Gunfighter & Lady seats (for Twin Cams)