Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP 07 Night Train won't start

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:52 AM
DaveJ
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HELP 07 Night Train won't start

ORIGINAL: scott_shoe

All,
Thanks for all your help! Got the bike back in running condition... problem was a combo of the alarm reset and one of the connectors needed a bit of a reseat... soooo happy I didn't have to go to the unreasonably expensive dealer only to be told it was something so simple!
Again, appreciate all the support! I will continue to visit the forum for useful tips from fellow HOG owners!
Scott
Excellent! The dealer would have REALLY worked you over considering you brought in something that you broke while doing your own install.

Old 07-08-2022, 01:08 AM
TheNorthWestFresh
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Night Train

Originally Posted by scott_shoe
All,
Thanks for all your help! Got the bike back in running condition... problem was a combo of the alarm reset and one of the connectors needed a bit of a reseat... soooo happy I didn't have to go to the unreasonably expensive dealer only to be told it was something so simple!
Again, appreciate all the support! I will continue to visit the forum for useful tips from fellow HOG owners!
Scott
Scott, my bike is doing the same axact thing. Please tell me exactly what to do... ???

Old 07-08-2022, 04:21 AM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,867 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Originally Posted by TheNorthWestFresh
Scott, my bike is doing the same axact thing. Please tell me exactly what to do... ???
Welcome to the forum from central Texas.

You responded to a post from 2007; fifteen years ago. Scott hasn't been active on the forum for years.

Your best bet is to start a new thread explaining exactly what problem(s) you are having, when it started, if you did any work on the bike prior to the problem and what you have tried, thus far, to fix it. The more detail you provide the better solutions that can be offered.