Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Night Train Console on Fat Boy Lo

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 12:04 AM
themacpac4
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love your bike!

Hi Davemx68,
Want to get a Fat Boy Low just like yours! Can you tell me all about it? Where you got it, what all you did to it, all the extras, the really hard stuff to find? I have been shopping around and thing is just what I want! Black out! If you can email picts, maybe a detailed list of all the goodies! Not a street bike guy really but and this will be my first so I want to do it up right! Just turned 50 so guess this is my mid life crisis thing! LOL! I would really appreciate your help! Thanks so much! I live 2 blocks from a HD dealer in Kennewick, Wa so I do a lot of shopping! Ready to buy! My email is k2cdmac@charter.net if you can help me out! Thanks ahead of time for the help!
Dave McNeill
Ride safe!
PS. What do you have into it?

Old 06-02-2012, 12:05 AM
themacpac4
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love your bike!

Hi Davemx68,
Want to get a Fat Boy Low just like yours! Can you tell me all about it? Where you got it, what all you did to it, all the extras, the really hard stuff to find? I have been shopping around and thing is just what I want! Black out! If you can email picts, maybe a detailed list of all the goodies! Not a street bike guy really but and this will be my first so I want to do it up right! Just turned 50 so guess this is my mid life crisis thing! LOL! I would really appreciate your help! Thanks so much! I live 2 blocks from a HD dealer in Kennewick, Wa so I do a lot of shopping! Ready to buy! My email is k2cdmac@charter.net if you can help me out! Thanks ahead of time for the help!
Dave McNeill
Ride safe!
PS. What do you have into it?