Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is this bike on this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 02:05 AM
ShaneN.
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this bike on this forum?

I found this picture a few months ago and simply love every single thing about this bike, then searching for more pics I came across a member who appears to have a similar looking bike in his signature but I can't send PM's. What does it take to build something like this? I'm a noobie when it comes to HDs but this clearly isn't what a stock night train looks like.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:15 AM
SMF
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a bunch of bikes like this one on here bro look up rsd stuff the rear and seat are heartland kit bro google it i think it runs like 2500 but thats just what i got from this forum hahahaha i have a deluxe but i like the more classic look of my bike but i want to build a softail bobber and i think thats the route im going to go on my next sled

Old 08-26-2010, 02:46 AM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yeah he is or was on the forum before... If you want more info you can go through the Old Night Train Picture Thread and the new one and you will find all the info you're looking for... I know it's long but it'll be worth it!

Oh I see you're new so here's a link... scroll down and you'll find the threads... good luck btw that a heartland kit on the back of that train.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softail-pictures-110/

Last edited by story808; 08-26-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:05 AM
chchfatboy
Intermediate

ShaneN, if you want to know about what changes look like on NT's, Story is your man. He knows more about the looks of NT's than anyone I know.

He's right about the heartland kit too. Well spotted my good man

Old 08-26-2010, 03:59 AM
ShaneN.
Novice

Wow, I'm surprised to not get the usual "search the forum" responses that you get at most forums, thanks for the info. I wish I could see side pictures of the one I originally posted, it almost looks like the forks have more of a rake to them (maybe?).

The member who's sig looked similar is ttlpakg. I'd love to hear what he's got into that bike and what the possibly similarities/ difference are with the original picture I posted. This is ttlpakg's sig:

Old 08-26-2010, 04:00 AM
ShaneN.
Novice

Now that I see both pictures on the same page, that could possibly be the exact same bike...

Old 08-26-2010, 07:49 AM
Rail
Road Master

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

When I started modding mine ttlpakg's was one of my favs also..

Checkout www.heartlandbiker.com.. They have several kits to achieve the look..

Old 08-26-2010, 12:06 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Shane thats his bike sorry I couldn't recall his name... I remember it cause I also luv his garage and deck... super clean just like the bike... If I remember correctly he said "it's OCD"... lol He a great guy if you can get in touch with him.

I could be wrong... I think he his a 250 kit on the back and a air ride.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:21 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

I can get you a nice discount on the heartland kit. that kit retails for $1999, not $2500. Email me at DREW@DRVTWIN.COM and we can talk. I can get you a discount and help you with everything to make your bike look like that.

Drew

Old 08-26-2010, 03:11 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the kit is the two,five,o, and runs 2999 ....and he also put 4 inch risers on too...if i remember right he sold it not too long ago , but could have him mixed up with somebody else.....

Quick Reply: Is this bike on this forum?