Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 11:15 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Steel_Wings
WOW man! This bike has come a super long way! And it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Inspiration right here brother! Strong work.
SW - thanks for the kind words brutha!

Old 02-28-2012, 11:20 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by socal yankee
Now that's a gddamn stunning piece of rolling thunder. Wait. I'm gonna she'd a lil tear. Ok. I'm good. No I'm not. Ok. Yes I am. Ahhhh.

I know what you mean about those pipes. When I roll off the throttle a bit to up shift, I can swear she's growling at me. And HOLY F*CK!!! That left leg gets hot when sittin in LA traffic!!!!

And now I may have to roll my bars down just a little more. Hahaha!!

Here's to Rollin slammed and loud!!! Now let's get you faster!!!

Pssst... I noticed the timing cover too. There is an all chrome one avail

SHOW WINNER FO SHO!!!!

Now I believe someone mentioned whiskey. Mmmm. I don't mind if I do
SoCal - thanks brutha! You gotta try them bars dropped. I'm going to be up all night worry with this damn timing cover, before I go to bed I'm going to go swap it out and also take off my windshield mounts. LOL I bet that left leg is going to get burnt a time or two...shield or not. lol

Whiskey? Huuuhhh? Looking forward to throwing a couple back one day out there with you youngins! LOL

Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Couple more pics. Still waiting on mirrors, couple cable covers, couple more bolts to swap, touch up paint on the fuel crossover tubes and most directly I'm going out to the garage at 1230 so I can swap out the timing cover!!

Still taking it all in, thinking about the next move, it's been nearly 30 long years since I last owned a Harley! Still thinking this chit can't be mine! Please, just don't wake me if this is just another one of those damn dreams I've suffered with for years!

Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Steel_Wings
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
SW - thanks for the kind words brutha!
Anytime my man!

Old 02-29-2012, 12:06 AM
CaptainMorgan_SOS
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, bike looks SICK! Seriously bad *** and absolutely dripping with chrome. There is only one thing that I could see that you could even add... Finned Headbolt Bridge Covers. I don't think there is any room to add anything else! Seriously man, bike looks Boss.

Black:
http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US
Chrome:
http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US

Old 02-29-2012, 12:28 AM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

That is some serious V I C L A ... Webster's dictionary will have a picture of your bike next to the definition ... outstanding ....

R/
'Chop

Old 02-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I thought Fireman's overnight transformation was good...but this is da bomb (awesome finale pics bud). Man, 2 many day/weekend rides for me to dream about having a shiney barhopper like yours. Enjoy the windex and looks man...oh and don't forget to ride. I would be getting drunk with such a beauty in the garage many of times....and your scoot can easily eat crackers in my pen also:P

Harley needs to take notes on this one.

Cheers.

Last edited by Josewales; 02-29-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:40 AM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

So I never cared for the two tone black and white (always thought it looked like a police bike) but whatever you do DON'T paint yours. It looks killer.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:51 AM
2010Deluxeguy
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Dean. Just had a thought...that bike is gonna be a total chick magnet, and since you are married, Im thinkin you need to bring it on out to Colorado and let me ride it so it can live up to its potential. You know, cuz Im all single n ****. You really wouldnt want to hold her back would you? That would be selfish on your part. That gets me thinking. Am I single because I dont have a badass bike like yours, or is it because Im an assholio. Guess I'll never know cuz I dont have a badass bike haha. Enjoy her man. You did one hell of a job. Only part that sucks is that aint no one gonna want to ride with you out there with you gettin all the attention.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:56 AM
fmnspooch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! I'm really impressed pal. You did a fantastic job. Something you should really be proud of. The DOGS BRO. whatever that means, but it sounds good, so Im rolling with it.

Now stop polishing your rocket(no pun intended) and get out on that bad boy. Remember bro. Chrome won't get you home, but it will get you laid.

Quick Reply: Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!