Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 10:44 PM
chap!
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CountryD
Not just on Price, but on quality too. They bolted rite up and looked GREAT.
I'll agree there, you can spend 3 times as much for basically the same wheels, get them back & they don't fit! Oh, just like me!
Next time I'm buying wheels, its gonna be DNA & not end up throwing money down the pan!

Old 01-30-2012, 10:45 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CountryD
Hey dean, did you decide on 21/18 combo? and the softbrake tailight is possibly the best mod a guy with a deluxe or heritage can make. It changes the entire end of the bike, and the LED light is just sugar on top. Your sled is coming together nicely. I love the paint too, def one of harleys best schemes.
Thanks bro, I did go with the 21/18 combo. It's going to look killer! Thanks for all your help during my time of STRESS!!! Your help was huge and greatly appreciated! With everything I've added to this point and seeing this wheel on there, I'm really starting to like the color combo of the bike a lot more (not that I didn't like, but). Once I get the white walls on (which I didn't have before) I think I'm really going to love the colors. I polished her up last night (yes I still clean her when she's torn down...lol) and she cleans up well. lol

Originally Posted by chap!
Nice Bro, nice!

Them DNA's just can't be beaten on price!
These things are sweet and look top notch to me. They are solid and look well built from what I know and see. I just didn't find it practical for me at this time to go with anything else and am glad I didn't now. Big props to DNA for being there helping a brother out.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:52 AM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I just picked up the Harley chrome spacers

Old 01-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Benway
Elite HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Thanks bro, I did go with the 21/18 combo. It's going to look killer! Thanks for all your help during my time of STRESS!!! Your help was huge and greatly appreciated! With everything I've added to this point and seeing this wheel on there, I'm really starting to like the color combo of the bike a lot more (not that I didn't like, but). Once I get the white walls on (which I didn't have before) I think I'm really going to love the colors. I polished her up last night (yes I still clean her when she's torn down...lol) and she cleans up well. lol
I'm curious how that 21 will fill out (width-wise) that big from fender. Can't wait to see the wheels on.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:52 PM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Benway
I'm curious how that 21 will fill out (width-wise) that big from fender. Can't wait to see the wheels on.
You do realize that there are countless threads on here with pics that show what a 21 looks like under the front fender of a Deluxe and Heritage right?

Old 01-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It looks just right...

Old 01-31-2012, 02:50 PM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Deluxe's should come out of the factory door with 21 fitted to the front, I'm surprised HD havnt got onto it.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Benway
Elite HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ghostrider69
You do realize that there are countless threads on here with pics that show what a 21 looks like under the front fender of a Deluxe and Heritage right?
Wow, where'd that come from? Not like I started a new thread about it, sheesh.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:44 PM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Benway
Wow, where'd that come from? Not like I started a new thread about it, sheesh.
It didn't come from anywhere. I was simply letting you know that pics are all over the forum showing that particular setup.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:52 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kozy22
I just picked up the Harley chrome spacers
I ended up ordering the HD rear spacers today.

I'm wanting to order the Arlen Ness Radius design for the front but I'm trying to figure out which I need if I remove the dog bowl hub and the stock right spacer. I'm thinking they don't list the FLSTN for the two spacer pack, Arlen Ness Axle Spacers 01-561 because for stock application you use the stock dog bowl which has the spacer attached on the right.

I'm thinking this because for all spacers I've found so far, you only get the left one. But for a custom application I'm wondering if the two pack which list every other softail would work...I'm not sure why, but I am still a newbie especially when it comes to wheels. LOL

Can anyone confirm if they replaced the right side spacer (front) on the Deluxe? A dumb question because I know someone has tossed it all and replaced the OEM parts just like I want to. Guess I could order it and just give it a shot.

Quick Reply: Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!